The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

BLAKE

forum member
Reaction score
I absolutely love the wingless Shelby front on a GT look. I have a few of your pics in my personal "inspiration Mustangs" folder.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Annnnnddddddd the reason i dipped my car this winter...

Last year was the first time I had ever seen a ton of snow in my life. I live in MS and we usualy dont get snow and if we do its like an inch or two... Maybe.

So it was a very big surprise to go to work one morning and get told youre off work at 1 because you have 9 inches of snow on the ground! I hated it for the driving part. We have small salt and gravel reserves here so it gets put on bridges first and then anywhere else that its needed second. It shut down our town for 2 days.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I was supposed to go fill the tank, wash and put away for winter, well my gas run turned in to 2 hour joyride, had to snap some pics even though dirty
MOQAL0I.jpg

IjjWpE3.jpg

puBXszO.jpg

EYe3OMc.jpg

oGg9Waj.jpg

YxIpERj.jpg

pAj9j9U.jpg

and washed even though temp had dipped in to 30's
3KTMgBV.jpg

Very nice! I have always loved how clean the front end of your car is. Very small but simple things changed the whole front end IMO.

You got it back and fixed already?

KonaBlueBryar

forum member
Reaction score
Last year was the first time I had ever seen a ton of snow in my life. I live in MS and we usualy dont get snow and if we do its like an inch or two... Maybe.

So it was a very big surprise to go to work one morning and get told youre off work at 1 because you have 9 inches of snow on the ground! I hated it for the driving part. We have small salt and gravel reserves here so it gets put on bridges first and then anywhere else that its needed second. It shut down our town for 2 days.

here in IL we have 3 inches of snow and the next day it will be 67 degrees outside. its just great (not)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back