The trigger has been pulled.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Hey, the man said he wanted a shaker, I though he wanted a real shaker, not your heat extractor conversion. But yours is a good way to go too as I think the heat extraction would be more beneficial. But you know I find it funny that MR Go has a SHOW mod.

giddyup

forum member
Reaction score
Or you can get the Saleen S/C with their shaker system.

the way saleen is going i ll be dead before it gets here....:idea:

I've had a shaker scoop with my Kenne Bell for over two years!! :thumb:

don..i remeber seeing your setup on tms,or mod fords...i like the way it is setup,but i have a thing with jim bell,and lets just say the kb is out the question.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
But you know I find it funny that MR Go has a SHOW mod.
Oh, I have several "show" mods... chrome wheels, dash kit, window tint, chin spoiler, and a few new "bling" things from UPR that aren't on yet.

but i have a thing with jim bell,and lets just say the kb is out the question.
Doesn't surprise me... there are others that feel the same way.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I couldn't get the shaker to work because of contact it had with the intake tube on the driver's side of the car. I could have trimmed (even more) the plastic below the scoop but I thought it was going to look ghetto (even with the hood closed). Adam hooked me up with a sweet deal on the TruFiber B429 hood and brought it to Whipple when he tuned my car. I'll more than likely sell my shaker and hood together AFTER fuktard lostsoul gets his new hood on the SYT (then I'll have appropriate packing supplies so I can ship it, DIBS have been called). Best run after the tune was a 12.227 (I stuck with the 3.625 pulley).

Last edited:

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I couldn't get the shaker to work because of contact it had with the intake tube on the driver's side of the car. I could have trimmed (even more) the plastic below the scoop but I thought it was going to look ghetto (even with the hood closed). Adam hooked me up with a sweet deal on the TruFiber B429 hood and brought it to Whipple when he tuned my car. I'll more than likely sell my shaker and hood together AFTER fuktard lostsoul gets his new hood on the SYT (then I'll have appropriate packing supplies so I can ship it, DIBS have been called). Best run after the tune was a 12.227 (I stuck with the 3.625 pulley).

Pictures please, I might go with the same hood. It looks like the scoop would force air onto the blower.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back