The trigger has been pulled.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
congrats!!! now install the dilithium crystals!!

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I fucked up one of the clear plastic line/hose thingies. It must have been during that moment when everything went red. My bad - I own it. Took Ted for a ride yesterday to show him what an 11 second car feels like. He wet himself.

I'm sure glad to hear this! I have been a little worried what the heck you had on your hands. I know it's going to feel good now for you. Worries are behind you man. :victory:

Now, Ted.... that poor fella must not be a darn bit happy anymore. Don't rub it in too bad... His day is just a little further down the road.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm sure glad to hear this! I have been a little worried what the heck you had on your hands. I know it's going to feel good now for you. Worries are behind you man. :victory:

Now, Ted.... that poor fella must not be a darn bit happy anymore. Don't rub it in too bad... His day is just a little further down the road.

Thanks!

Nothing wrong with it... but he's got it up for sale (I think): http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5468

Shit. If that had been posted 2 months ago I would have been all over it. Of course, I would have to have it re-painted RedFire though...

Right now there is a sweet looking '08 Bullitt in the correct color (green) at the local dealership. I would almost swear that it flashes it's highbeams at me everytime I look at it. Hmm, put the blower on that and then go find that black Charger at Sac Raceway that run's 12.3s on spray. Now that would make a sweet video...

W1ldcat

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Did you get a chance to race over the weekend? I was thinking if you had, that times would be listed. Hope all is well.
WC

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Did you get a chance to race over the weekend? I was thinking if you had, that times would be listed. Hope all is well.
WC

Oops, sorry I missed this. Current best is a 12.52@101 w/ my 1st 1.7x 60', but that wasn't on my M&H D/Rs and I lifted (bracket race vs a Z06), could easily have been a 12.4xx. On the newsfront: the 3.375" pulley is going on today and the car is getting dyno tuned by Adam at the Whipple Factory next Saturday morning. Time to TURN IT UP! :beer:

W1ldcat

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's great news. With the 3.625 I have more than my tires can handle and until I get new wheels so I can put better tires on I'm at a stand still. That's fine though. I always wanted traction to be an issue because of power, but after shelling out for Whipple and install and gauges and Spydershaft etc. etc.. I have to wait till I spend for a bit. Credit card still smokin..

giddyup

forum member
Reaction score
ok...so what did you do for a hood?(pls say you made the shaker work)

and after 21 pages....i really am starting to like this board.:beer:

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
so then...
was the power adder worth it really?

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ok...so what did you do for a hood?(pls say you made the shaker work)

and after 21 pages....i really am starting to like this board.:beer:

He got a different hood with a scoop on it, it is white right now till he paints it

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
ahh dammit....i refuse to lose my shaker.looks as if i need to start looking at centri's
I've had a shaker scoop with my Kenne Bell for over two years!! :thumb:

DSC07685.JPG

Barona17Mar07007.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back