The trigger has been pulled.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not out of the woods yet. After speaking with Adam, I (we, Adam and I) think I have a fuel pressure leak, causing the hard starts. If I cycle the key a few times, then engage the starter, it fires right up.

The Dizzel

comming at cha' with NA
Reaction score
that was cool Bret...cool, now i have to get one. BTW you can still see my burnout rubber from my line lock test...:clap:

The Dizzel

comming at cha' with NA
Reaction score
this whle thread is making me sick, i want one....and cant get one....whaaaaaaaaaaaa congrats bret......now i am slow boy....well not like i was ever super faxt but still now even slower that before.....:tdown: in compairsion that is

MLC40

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yes, over two years now! today i put it up for sale since it's going nowhere for me. If it sells high, i'll save the rest for a whipple kit. if it sells medium, i'll go heads/cams. if it goes REAL low, then just cams and some lightweight stuff.

i want it to be buy it now'd.

Off topic, but why are you selling the KB?

andyman

what a mess...
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Off topic, but why are you selling the KB?

because i know it will never make it's way onto my car. after two years of trying, something always happened that stopped me from making any progress. so off it goes into the hands of someone who can do better than me :)

and really off topic, my uncle lives in naperville

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
because i know it will never make it's way onto my car. after two years of trying, something always happened that stopped me from making any progress. so off it goes into the hands of someone who can do better than me :)

That is just criminal (not where your uncle lives), but having all that fun sitting on your bedroom floor...

Not only is the installation a "fun" Saturday - but the reward is many fun Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays, etc....

You have already paid the price - might as well enjoy the cake...

MLC40

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Do you live in Illinois? I could be convinced to help you install it for pizza and beer. The install is really not that bad, if we both work on it I bet we can get it done over a weekend. The other good news is the KB tune is great so you don't need to dyno right away. If you don't trust me call Sutton and have Doug help you out, they have my car right now. New gears and welding the axle tubes.

andyman

what a mess...
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Do you live in Illinois? I could be convinced to help you install it for pizza and beer. The install is really not that bad, if we both work on it I bet we can get it done over a weekend. The other good news is the KB tune is great so you don't need to dyno right away. If you don't trust me call Sutton and have Doug help you out, they have my car right now. New gears and welding the axle tubes.

I used to live in Round Lake Beach in lake county but I'm in tampa now. Thanks for offering the help, but I am definitely selling it :) :samuri:

FI is still in it's future, just not right now

andyman

what a mess...
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is this the part where we start the bidding? :idea: I'll go $200 and two bottles of Jaegermiester.

i wish SOMEONE would start f'ing bidding... see link in sig...

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is this the part where we start the bidding? :idea: I'll go $200 and two bottles of Jaegermiester.

$250 and a trip around the track in the Stang. Wait, what are we bidding one? Is it to still see you dolled up in fishnets and lipstick???

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
$250 and a trip around the track in the Stang. Wait, what are we bidding one? Is it to still see you dolled up in fishnets and lipstick???
No, honey. This would be the video where YOU are dolled up in lipstick and fishnets and you got within arms reach of me. :evil:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back