Thinking of selling, what should I expect?

slowlyrolling

Shifting
Reaction score
Look, he's getting pissy when we tell him his car isn't worth what he thought it was.

If you were truly offered that much on trade in why the fuck are you even posting?

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you're such an expert then why the fuck are you asking for help? These guys are just trying to give you some good advice. I get so tired of guys asking for help with something and then arguing with everyone about the help offered.

Earl

OkieSnuffBox

forum member
Reaction score
To see what people thought a fair asking price should be. It would seem as though members of this forum are undervaluing their cars vs the market.

OkieSnuffBox

forum member
Reaction score
Look, he's getting pissy when we tell him his car isn't worth what he thought it was.

If you were truly offered that much on trade in why the fuck are you even posting?

I hadn't yet received a response when I posted.

If you're such an expert then why the fuck are you asking for help? These guys are just trying to give you some good advice. I get so tired of guys asking for help with something and then arguing with everyone about the help offered.

Earl

Wanna fight about it?

Like I said, you guys are just undervaluing your cars.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Last edited:

Reaction score
I hadn't yet received a response when I posted.

Wanna fight about it?

Like I said, you guys are just undervaluing your cars.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-png-obrazek-png-769x595-pikseli-7c21709b-sz769x595-animate.png

wazslow

forum member
Reaction score
I bough my premium 2013 for $31k new. How is a used base 2013 worth $29k? Lol I have a blower and some other stuff on mine and i'd take $33k for it right now.

OkieSnuffBox

forum member
Reaction score
I bough my premium 2013 for $31k new. How is a used base 2013 worth $29k? Lol I have a blower and some other stuff on mine and i'd take $33k for it right now.

It does have the Track Pack, it seems as though many of you skipped over that in the original post.

LOL, you're gay. Use your dingy little dick beaters and click "Log out" and never return.

I should probably find the nearest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
I know that you can take the time to sell your car on your own or shop it a dealers . I think you can get a fair trade in value if you were to buy another new car at a dealer you just got to fine the right one .

OkieSnuffBox

forum member
Reaction score
Buying a used 10k car and the dealer is giving me $28.500 in trade.

Thanks for your input gents.

calebparkin3

forum member
Reaction score
I got my new 13 GT base with sync, brembos, recaros, and track pack for 28K sticker was 36K last month. I dont see you getting 29 for it JMO

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I got my new 13 GT base with sync, brembos, recaros, and track pack for 28K sticker was 36K last month. I dont see you getting 29 for it JMO

Dude, how did you get a base '13 GT with Brembos, Recaros, and track pack for $28K? That's unbelieveable! I paid almost that for mine and all I got was sync, no Brembos or Recaros, or track pack.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
with x-plan and rebates and a good dealership there is always good deals some will get that others dont.

the car being used with 5K+ miles and the worst part is that the 2014s are out. most people will pay the extra few K to get the brand new one instead of used.

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
Dude, how did you get a base '13 GT with Brembos, Recaros, and track pack for $28K? That's unbelieveable! I paid almost that for mine and all I got was sync, no Brembos or Recaros, or track pack.

T&C in Bessemer had a few deals like that a few weeks ago. I toyed with the idea of getting my wife one but decided against losing on my truck after not having it for a few days while my uncle borrowed it. I have come to realize that I am happy with the cars I have and the fact that 2/4 of them are paid off and my wife's 4runner will be this time next year.

Edit: Any of you Alabama guys, or surrounding states for that matter, in the market for a Ford go to Town and Country( Bessemer or Pell City) and tell them you know Larry Dagnan(me) and Doug Bailey(my uncle) and he will do the best in AL for sure. Uncle Doug is the the head dude at TC in Pell City and is a great guy.

Last edited:

calebparkin3

forum member
Reaction score

Got some really good rebates, and the owner is a vietnam vet, and we shared a few military stories lol. also there were a few 14's sitting right next to it and they really wanted to move the 13.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back