Thinking of trading my car tomorrow

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
Why ask for opinions? You'll do what you want with your cars, do you just thoroughly enjoy the circlejerk about HURDUR HE PARKS HIS CAR HAHAHAGGAAH?

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Why ask for opinions? You'll do what you want with your cars, do you just thoroughly enjoy the circlejerk about HURDUR HE PARKS HIS CAR HAHAHAGGAAH?

Of course not. I value each and every one of you guys opinions!!:greenchainsaw::roflmao::baby:

The black was KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Silver, I feel that it shows the lines of the car better. I went to a show on Sunday and there was a Ingot S550 there and it looked really sharp the way the sun was reflected off the lines of it.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Look deep into my eyes...I will trade you my evil black '15 GT with cut lowering springs for your shiny new beautiful ingot silver '16 GT...and you will make me an EVEN TRADE!!!!!

:lol:

Congrats Darren! You made the right choice. The PP car would have been a waste for you anyway.

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
Darren, its a good thing you never gave me your address when I was going to buy your red one... I would drive down there and kick you square in your vagina and punch you in your ovaries! Keep the black one since you have already Darren'd it... don't buy parts for a new car that will never see the light of day.

Fuk! I just spit diet coke all over my work keyboard. Still laughing at this post. So hilarious

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Darren on your New Silver Machine !!!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
eDb5Nmbh.jpg

Im so stoked!!! No more scratches!!!!!!!:greenchainsaw:

Back