To My 05-09 Peeps

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
46k on the car, about 2k on the engine/trans. Wife won't let me sell it so I guess it will just sit here not getting any miles on it.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
54,000 miles. Original owner. 4 motors, 4 supercharger systems, two sets of heads, two transmissions, 5 clutches, 5 gear swaps, 4 wheel sets, three drive shafts, too much money spent.

No parts were changed due to failure except for a centerforce clutch.

Edit: My doctor and I are still trying to find the correct medication, lol.

svtadam27

forum member
Reaction score
08 54k. Less then 1k this past year. About to put the 3rd set of cams in to see if I can come close to the 400whp mark.

SGTguy

forum member
Reaction score
54,000 miles. Original owner. 4 motors, 4 supercharger systems, two sets of heads, two transmissions, 5 clutches, 5 gear swaps, 4 wheel sets, three drive shafts, too much money spent.

No parts were changed due to failure except for a centerforce clutch.

Edit: My doctor and I are still trying to find the correct medication, lol.

Need for speed bug, no cure, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Buddy has a tungsten 06 with around 6k miles on it. Sad.. but I got do do his firs "mod" which was only a DSS driveshaft.

lito

forum member
Reaction score
Need for speed bug, no cure, lol

I would say the need for modding and doing stuff in the car more than the need of speed, am I right Bruce?

I've seen this on a customer I have locally, awesome guy, went crazy with a new edge, built engine, PD blower, 4r70W, then contacted me for tuning, got that working, bought an 07, all the same but manual, beautiful car. Then decided to put the NE manual as it was more fun for him, then he supercharged a 07 Tahoe I tuned. Now the economics in the country are too bad so he has been still but sure he keeps having dreams on what to mod next, he keeps busy with twin engine turbo diesel boat. And he did all by himself, I only helped on some very specific electronic stuff and diagnosing and tuning. Great customer and awesome guy.

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
87K over here. Was much less before I had to start DDing the car about a year and a half ago.

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
40,135 miles on my 2010 GT. M90 Blower installed when it had 25 K miles.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back