Too good to be true?

Redwolf

Reaction score
$200.......junk

$20 shipping........truck drags it to your house.....LOL

JimC

Reaction score
Actually the $20 isn't for shipping - it is only the fee charged for boxing it up. If you read the listing it is listed as a "handling/box charge" and then goes on to say

Freight/Shipping costs
This item ships freight collect which means you pay the shipping tab directly with the freight company.

He has decent seller ratings though

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Actually the $20 isn't for shipping - it is only the fee charged for boxing it up. If you read the listing it is listed as a "handling/box charge" and then goes on to say

He has decent seller ratings though

The auction clearly states shipping and handling = $20. Hold him to it. I would be more concerned with the quality though.

SVTRACER

Reaction score
scroll down and look at the huge gap in the lower pic yelllow/orange car huge gap on driver side fender/hood

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
"This item ships freight collect which means you pay for the shipping tab directly to the freight carriers. "

and SVTRACER, that hood is not closed 100%.

Preston951

Foglight delete kit!
Reaction score
Damn. Looks awesome. And only $220 shipped! I say... Do it, do it, do it!

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Make sure you are looking at the right pics now the first 3 are not this hood they are a keanan/steeda or clone the actual rr hood ( last 2 ) has more of a slope to the cowls .Imo I wouldn't do it I have seen these quality hoods before firsthand and I would never run one on my cars , but if you do go for it I promise you I would be looking into hood pins at the least . The hood I looked at ( unknown maker ) had no support for the hood latch just fiberglass and would require more work at the bodyshop than what a new " good " hood would cost total . Now this is just my honest opinion but hell give them a shot you may prove me wrong . Oh and look forward to anywhere between 150-400 on the shipping charge depending on location and if a business addy or personal ....ask me how I know lol .

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back