forum member
Reaction score
got my 9... still more to come.

timeslip2-23-13_zps7e320f20.jpg

OLD_GOAT

forum member
Reaction score
got my 9... still more to come.

Congratulations, glad to see you got it. Did you get it after my last run, or did you hang out and get another run in? The last run I saw you make was when I was getting my timeslip after running that Boss and it looked like you had that gray car, but I don't know for sure. I felt pretty sure the 9 was yours for the taking, all you needed was one or two really good runs.

About my race against the Boss, I don't know he if missed a shift or not, but I bet he was surprised by the end result. :thumb2: I do know I almost cut a perfect light and I kept expecting him to pass me toward the end, but he never did.

Anyway, you're now a member of the 9 second club, great job!

Last edited:

stretch

forum member
Reaction score
Congratulations, glad to see you got it. Did you get it after my last run, or did you hang out and get another run in? The last run I saw you make was when I was getting my timeslip after running that Boss and it looked like you had that gray car, but I don't know for sure. I felt pretty sure the 9 was yours for the taking, all you needed was one or two really good runs.

About my race against the Boss, I don't know he if missed a shift or not, but I bet he was surprised by the end result. :thumb2: I do know I almost cut a perfect light and I kept expecting him to pass me toward the end, but he never did.

Anyway, you're now a member of the 9 second club, great job!

that was the pass.. i wish i would have left harder, but the way my luck was going it would have spun..lol

u gonna have to take ez on me next time we line them up again.

OLD_GOAT

forum member
Reaction score
that was the pass.. i wish i would have left harder, but the way my luck was going it would have spun..lol

u gonna have to take ez on me next time we line them up again.

Hey amigo, you had a rough day, but the end result had to make that long drive home a happy drive!

stretch

forum member
Reaction score
im happy but im pissed too, because that should have been my 1st pass and got faster from there.

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome pass, congrats man!! What converter did you go with?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back