Tools you can Borrow

2014_GT

Bowtie Bitch-Slapper
Reaction score
Greetings. I have the 3V spring compressor, timing chain wedge, spark plug gap tool and the spark plug grounding shield extractor tool that you can borrow for free. I only ask that you pay for the ride back and forth and I'll probably ask for a deposit depending on your feedback and history on the forum. PM me for details.

EDIT: I'm offering this because I know how much of a bitch it is when you need these tools and you may be on a tight budget.

Last edited:

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Making me wanna go buy some cams now. LOL didnt want to buy the xtra tools to put em in.

2014_GT

Bowtie Bitch-Slapper
Reaction score
Thanks y'all. I've been fortunate enough to be able to collect tools over the years and it would be a shame if other Stangers out there couldn't do a mod if the tool cost was keeping him back.

I also added the plug gap tool to the original post.

CtRoush

forum member
Reaction score
Cams coming. Need springs and retainers .... I may take you up on this offer in the future. Horses helping ponies .. Gota love it !! TIA

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Hell ya! That's one thing I love about local clubs...guys dropping what they're doing to help you fish a bolt out of your intake runner or help reinstall a supercharger intake that your wife can't help you lift! Great community!!

2014_GT

Bowtie Bitch-Slapper
Reaction score
Tools are back; thanks frarmar. Note: zuritausmc has next dibs on the cam/chain tools but won't need them until after September 15th.

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
Great offering 05gt. Glad to see fellow mustang owners taking care of each other.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Greetings. I have the 3V spring compressor, timing chain wedge, spark plug gap tool and the spark plug grounding shield extractor tool that you can borrow for free. I only ask that you pay for the ride back and forth and I'll probably ask for a deposit depending on your feedback and history on the forum. PM me for details.

EDIT: I'm offering this because I know how much of a bitch it is when you need these tools and you may be on a tight budget.

not a for sale add...

moved to Mustang Chat :thumb:

2014_GT

Bowtie Bitch-Slapper
Reaction score
Thanks Gig... didn't know where this should have gone.

Stang389, I bought mine off of EBay. They're usually about $80 but you can find deals for cheaper.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks Gig... didn't know where this should have gone.

Stang389, I bought mine off of EBay. They're usually about $80 but you can find deals for cheaper.

you are outstanding for your kindness in doing his. I commend you :beer:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back