Trying to find gunmetal racing stripes

droptopstang

forum member
Reaction score
Like the title says, looking for stripes that are a gunmetal/charcoal color. The silver that american muscle has looks way too light for what I am wanting. Ive searched around and cant seem to find anything, anybody know a good place to get these? Looking for this color:

RLVXqEs.jpg

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
that looks more like a matte black. but your best option would be to go to a vinyl place that does wraps and decals. they usually have a wide selection of colors and could cut you a set of stripes on the spot

droptopstang

forum member
Reaction score
It does look very close to matte black but looks a little closer to a dark gunmetal to me, or at least that's what I'm trying to shoot for. Good idea on the vinyl place, thanks!

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Used to be a vendor on here, Big Worm Graphix, that did custom work. May want to check with them as well.

droptopstang

forum member
Reaction score
Their shop is about 5 minutes down the road from me, shoot me a PM if I can do anything to help!

Awesome, thanks!

I think I'm going to mask off that pattern I want on the car and then hit it with some metallic anthracite grey plasti-dip with some glossifier and see how that turns out first. Might look good or might not but its cheap and can't hurt to try!

droptopstang

forum member
Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back