twin turbo?..

oldpanzer

Reaction score
I am new here however I did notice this started out as a thread on twin turbos and got highjacked into personal insults about drifting. Don't moderators moderate anything or is this normal on this site????

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I am new here however I did notice this started out as a thread on twin turbos and got highjacked into personal insults about drifting. Don't moderators moderate anything or is this normal on this site????
Welcome! :beer:

And yea, we definitely do things different here. One of the driving factors to start this site was to get away from the over-moderation nazi tactics of some other (nameless) forums. This site has no rules per se (except blatant spamming is not allowed). It's survival of the fittest, and rather than banning jerkoffs, we prefer public crucifixions. The members self-police the site.

But, this is also by far the most technically superior site for S197s anywhere. The members here have "been there done that", and are the ones really pushing the performance envelope with these cars.

We also have a helluva lot of fun around here, but it's also a take no prisoners environment. So, if someone can dish it out and take it, they'll fit right in.

So if leading edge performance discussions in a locker room-type environemt is appealing, stick around! It's a lot of fun! :clap:

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This site has no rules per se (except blatant spamming is not allowed). It's survival of the fittest, and rather than banning jerkoffs, we prefer public crucifixions. The members self-police the site.

That is so quote worthy. Allow me more than (5) lines in my sig and I will wear that quote with honor

joe@jdm

Official Vendor
Reaction score
twin setups have the potential for serious power at the low end as well as the high end. as far as the 4.0 v6 is concerned, as much as i like the powerhouse single turbo and know those guys put together quality kits, i've been interested in MRTs twin setup for a while now. it makes more power with a conservative tune than the other turbo systems i've found for the v6.

of course, with all that room under the hood, you COULD throw a supercharger AND a turbo on there...

mean71cuda

Banned
Reaction score
hmmm...

havent been on in a while but i noticed the guys with no lives r still talkin shit about drifting...

maybe cause in reality there affraid of it?..

hmmm... i think so...

n e way... im done with the 6 and im returning it to stock to trade it in to get me a 09 panoramic gt...

this is my rule: any one who talks shit about what im posting now is gay and wants me to whisper sweet nothings in there ear and that incudes making fun of what im writing now...

go ahead pretend ur gay... we know who u r and we know u really r...

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
havent been on in a while but i noticed the guys with no lives r still talkin shit about drifting...

maybe cause in reality there affraid of it?..

hmmm... i think so...

n e way... im done with the 6 and im returning it to stock to trade it in to get me a 09 panoramic gt...

this is my rule: any one who talks shit about what im posting now is gay and wants me to whisper sweet nothings in there ear and that incudes making fun of what im writing now...

go ahead pretend ur gay... we know who u r and we know u really r...

Your still here?

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Delete him. Ban him. Destroy him. Goddamn kill that before he multiplies.

Excuse me....I have to check flights to montclair so I can break this -assed punk fuktard into fifteen pieces.

mean71cuda

Banned
Reaction score
HAH!!!

US IS SOOO EASY TO GET ANGRY NATURALLY ANGER IS A FORM OF STUPIDITY IT ORIGINATES FROM NOT KNOWING...

HEY QUICK THOUGHT... Y DONT U COME TO MONTCLAIR?.. ILL GIVE U MY ADDRESS... SHIT ILL GIVE U MY WORK ADDRESS... WHAT EVER U NEED TO FIND ME... I DOUBT U WILL THOUGH CAUSE LIKE MOST UR ALL TALK...

PROVE TO ME UR NOT... AND DONT SAY UR BUSY OR GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO... LIKE THEY SAY ON THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE "COME ON DOOOWN!!!"

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
And fuktardness is a form of birth defect that comes from inbreeding conducted in the trailer parks of Montclair.

You won't post it, shit-for-brains. Even you aren't that fuckin' stupid.

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
US-1 I'll pitch in on your flight if he really gives you an address. That would be EPIC!!

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
US IS SOOO EASY TO GET ANGRY NATURALLY ANGER IS A FORM OF STUPIDITY IT ORIGINATES FROM NOT KNOWING...

HEY QUICK THOUGHT... Y DONT U COME TO MONTCLAIR?.. ILL GIVE U MY ADDRESS... SHIT ILL GIVE U MY WORK ADDRESS... WHAT EVER U NEED TO FIND ME... I DOUBT U WILL THOUGH CAUSE LIKE MOST UR ALL TALK...

PROVE TO ME UR NOT... AND DONT SAY UR BUSY OR GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO... LIKE THEY SAY ON THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE "COME ON DOOOWN!!!"

You have made a strategical error here shit for brains. SD isn't an imposing character to look at (sorry SD, but you dont scare me just by looking at you) but I guarantee he IS ornery enough to show the fuck up on your front door and beat the living hell out of you. Like I said, he doesnt scare me, but I wouldn't want to fight him either, and never would be stupid enough to call him out. Bye Bye asshat.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back