UPDATE FINALLY!!!!! Weld RT Series wheels....(I will add this to the Sticky asap)

gijosh28

Bad Penny
Reaction score
Yes,the rims are DOT approved,tires are MT ET drag 15x10x28.
You should never put the rims on the car without the tires & lower it on the ground!!!

I didnt mean without tires. I just meant a shot of the car not launching at the track, wearing the rims and tires.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Let me clarify,i did have to remove the plastic dust cover on the rear shocks & the metal do hicky thing spot welded to the frame behind the rear tire,i think its for flat bed towing tie offs??
Nothing serious,it was all dead weight anyway.
I will get some pics up Thursady,had tooth out today & the perkasettylonol3advil are starting to kick ins,seeya.

Sounds like a good day to me !!!:clap:

Born To Run

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Rims

Sorry guys,i did take the pics,but i left the dam camera in the car & the car is loaded on a enclosed trailer & locked up,SHIT.
I will post them on Sunday night when i get back.

GI Joe

Reaction score
Sorry guys,i did take the pics,but i left the dam camera in the car & the car is loaded on a enclosed trailer & locked up,SHIT.
I will post them on Sunday night when i get back.

ok its freaking sunday already!

GI Joe

Reaction score
The Weld RT's use the stock lugs......

guess what...? Hold on to your seat.....SO DO BOGARTS NOW. The new ones have steel inserts for daily drivng /stock acorn lug nuts and ALSO uses stock lenght studs...Mine are on the way... :)

I'd like to get a set of the weld star RT's too. Black with the chrome lip...but I'd like to see them on a mustang..lol

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
guess what...? Hold on to your seat.....SO DO BOGARTS NOW. The new ones have steel inserts for daily drivng /stock acorn lug nuts and ALSO uses stock lenght studs...Mine are on the way... :)

I'd like to get a set of the weld star RT's too. Black with the chrome lip...but I'd like to see them on a mustang..lol

So the Bogarts are being made so they can run on the street?

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I never did understand how they will hold up to wheel stands but not potholes

GI Joe

Reaction score
The crystal ball says we will see plenty of pictures of folded rims when people start trying to DD them.

should not happen...The centers are thicker and the drums/barrels.I have owned 4 set of Bogarts over the last 7 years and I have used them on the street carefully and been OK. I feel confident that these are going to be much stronger....I will still treat them woith the same care as before, but you may be right...there will be some that will take that as license to go"off roading" with them..lol

gijosh28

Bad Penny
Reaction score
there will be some that will take that as license to go"off roading" with them..lol

exactly. I miss the old Weld Draglite big n littles for fox bodys. You really could go off roading with those. I wish there was a way to run those.

xtweakerx

Get SOME!
Reaction score
hmm, where can i buy those wheels that born to run has? you dont need spacers for the front or the rears? interesting.. perhaps i could just run those fronts and run the rear jegs.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back