Vortech Si with Aftercooler

95ragtop

forum member
Reaction score
I have a V3 Vortech Si (no tapping oil lines) with 25k miles on it. It has a Steeda heat exchanger, new intercooler pump 2k miles ago, a 3.25" pulley, Kenne Bell Boost a Pump, Diablo MAFia, and 39lbs injectors. There was zero wear in the head unit and zero shaft play. With a Reichard Racing 3.4" pulley, long tubes, and C&L intake manifold I made 500rwhp at 10psi. Head unit has been drained and will come with 1 bottle of supercharger oil.

For 2005-2006 Ford used a different cooling system and you will need to buy a coolant crossover from Vortech and a coolant hose.

All the major components are here, but there are several small items you will need to make it a complete kit.

T-vacuum connector for the Mini Race Bypass Valve
Diablo/SCT Tuner
I recommend installing a IAT sensor in your manifold
A 0.093 spacer behind one of the pulleys on the head unit bracket (got sent wrong one, working on getting right one)
Valve cover breathers

When I bought the kit I had to improvise on a few things: the brass fitting is for connecting the coolant reservoir and a bottom coolant line, the clip for the electrical connector at the intercooler pump broke so I just used electrical tape, and I didn't get bolts for mounting the heat exchanger and the ones I used stripped the bumper support nuts. I can give you the ones I used or just go to Lowes and get 4 long bolts, nuts, and washers.

I tried to be as honest as possible, so whoever buys it knows what they are getting. I have the instructions in .pdf, but Vortech changed the intercooler hose routing and pump location, so I took pictures when I removed it that I can send to the buyer.

I am asking $2900 shipped in the CONUS. You can call/text 910-916-7961 with any questions.

Last edited:

95ragtop

forum member
Reaction score
I have this boxed up and ready to ship, but because of no interest I have ordered a 3.6 pulley that will be installed (no 3.25) on the head unit, and I am ordering the thermostat adapter, and the 0.097 spacer. I will get pics and post them up when it all arrives.

White40ThGt

Reaction score
Will you still be including the smaller pulley? I'm very interested but won't have the money till June 13th in case you still have it.

95ragtop

forum member
Reaction score
Parts finally came in:

I'll let you choose between a 3.25" pulley or a 3.6" pulley.
I got sent the wrong spacer, so I'll be calling superchargeronline on Monday to get the correct one and can mail it to whoever buys this.

crazy88

forum member
Reaction score
Parts finally came in:

I'll let you choose between a 3.25" pulley or a 3.6" pulley.
I got sent the wrong spacer, so I'll be calling superchargeronline on Monday to get the correct one and can mail it to whoever buys this.

Approx boost with either pulley?

sent from Canada via my Note 3 or Note 2

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
3.25" pulley should be around 12-13 psi. 3.4" pulley on my setup hits 10-11psi. Stock block the 3.4" is as much as you need really.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

sicvenm

Reaction score
I have a V3 Vortech Si (no tapping oil lines) with 25k miles on it. It has a Steeda heat exchanger, new intercooler pump 2k miles ago, a 3.25" pulley, Kenne Bell Boost a Pump, Diablo MAFia, and 39lbs injectors. There was zero wear in the head unit and zero shaft play. With a Reichard Racing 3.4" pulley, long tubes, and C&L intake manifold I made 500rwhp at 10psi. Head unit has been drained and will come with 1 bottle of supercharger oil.

For 2005-2006 Ford used a different cooling system and you will need to buy a coolant crossover from Vortech and a coolant hose.

All the major components are here, but there are several small items you will need to make it a complete kit.

T-vacuum connector for the Mini Race Bypass Valve
Diablo/SCT Tuner
I recommend installing a IAT sensor in your manifold
A 0.093 spacer behind one of the pulleys on the head unit bracket (got sent wrong one, working on getting right one)
Valve cover breathers

When I bought the kit I had to improvise on a few things: the brass fitting is for connecting the coolant reservoir and a bottom coolant line, the clip for the electrical connector at the intercooler pump broke so I just used electrical tape, and I didn't get bolts for mounting the heat exchanger and the ones I used stripped the bumper support nuts. I can give you the ones I used or just go to Lowes and get 4 long bolts, nuts, and washers.

I tried to be as honest as possible, so whoever buys it knows what they are getting. I have the instructions in .pdf, but Vortech changed the intercooler hose routing and pump location, so I took pictures when I removed it that I can send to the buyer.

I am asking $2900 shipped in the CONUS. You can call/text 910-916-7961 with any questions.

MINE!
PAID VIA PAYPAL
07/10/2014 At 2058Hours

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back