WANTED: Need to borrow an S197 in Bradenton

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, so I killed another stock shortblock today in my only time trial. I am in need of an S197 Mustang for the Bradenton NMRA race in the Super Stang class. V6 or V8 with an auto would be fine. Manual if nothing else is available. More than willing to work out a split of whatever money is won at this race.

Let me know if anyone has any ideas.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn man. I wish there wasn't 1500 miles and zero time between the two of us. I would let you drive mine.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Damn man. I wish there wasn't 1500 miles and zero time between the two of us. I would let you drive mine.

I know you would, brother. And I appreciate it too!

you need a backup mustang lol
Or that nice built shortblock that is almost done. But a backup car isn't a bad idea now that you mention it.

Ditto. I would even wash it first. :bigbeer:

Dude, you've helped quite a bit already!!!! Thanks for that, too!

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
How fast does this car have to be S.D.?? I might can help you out with this....

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Beat me to it Nav. His exact words to me were "Fuck Florida"

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
damn after all that..... big suckage

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Oh, well shit....Guess I was a little late....Sorry I couldn't help...

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, well shit....Guess I was a little late....Sorry I couldn't help...
I appreciate the offer though! Derek Hoffert won and the '07 Ultra Stang champ Chris Parisi took the runner-up. Really a great event for the NMRA. Great weather, tons of cars, plenty of vendors, and lots of enthusiastic fans. My car didn't run after Thursday but people were still taking pictures and asking questions.

Too bad I couldn't enjoy it. Fuck Florida. I was tempted to cut Florida off at the state line and float it off to Cuba.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Fuck Florida.

See, told ya. haha

For real though, sorry for all your troubles the past week or so bro. I know you're glad it's over and done with.

What's the plan for a new engine?

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Anytime S.D. :thumb:

I'll have to catch some events you are at sometime this year...

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
What's the plan for a new engine?

Have to get the balancer and flexplate out to them so they can balance the rotating assembly then assemble the shortblock. Should be here by the end of the month. Fuel system will be the triple pump returnless system from Fore Precision. Have to come up with something for an intake manifold. If C&L won't return phone calls then I'll just call JPC and get one. Talked to Justin briefly this weekend. The rest I'm still working on. Transmission will be done by ATF Factory. Also spoke with two honchos from BMR as well. I might be changing the whole car over to their components during the engine change.

The main deal on the next setup will be that the car will be completely built and assembled here at the shop. I'm not taking any chances trusting this build to anyone. After the events of the past two weekends this car will not leave this shop for anything but paint work. Period.

Anytime S.D. :thumb:

I'll have to catch some events you are at sometime this year...

Schedule should show up on the shadowlandsracing.com website. If not I'll have to post it here sometime. Pretty much the rest of the Battle of the Brands races and NMRA races. I will be at a few NMCA events if the time and money allows. Oh yeah....and if Shelby brings that butt-ugly Don Prudhomme edition to the Mid-America Shelby Meet then I'll be there too.

Just to embarass the shit out of them. :evil:

And FUCK FLORIDA.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back