What have you done to your mustang today?

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
:perkinswhatever:

The rear calipers are alot more involved and I've been working like a slave lately so I'll get to them next. The emergency brake apparatus is pressed on and has to be removed with a puller and then there is a C-clip that is a booger to get to. :word:

that emergency brake probably gets used more than any other brake on the car :whistle1:

lol but does sound like a rpita

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
Question for you guys, what is the highest intake air temps you have seen with any blower combo?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Question for you guys, what is the highest intake air temps you have seen with any blower combo?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I hit 160-165 a couple times with my TVS1900 and 12% overdrive crank pulley pushing 14.5 psi. Drive it in traffic during the summer, shut it off for 20 minutes then restart and you'll see 200+ on the gauge until you start moving again.

RedfireV8

forum member
Reaction score
Christmas came early! These will be going on tomorrow. Ran out of daylight.

23361139455_14e7bf7d85_c.jpg

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Looks good Rick! Did you get the brakes on as well?
I so want to go back to 18×10" square setup. Ditch these 19's

Last edited:

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Sweet truck! How do you like the 2.7 so far? Haven't heard much feedback on it. Congrats!

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Picked up a 2015 F150 2.7 TT ecoboost, now I can trailer my 3v to the track and haul back the parts.

2pm7e7z.jpg

Congrats on the purchase! The 2.7L EB is actually my favorite engine in the new F-150. Plenty of get-up and go, great fuel economy, etc. It's hard to believe it's a 2.7L!

I always found myself turning the Auto-Start/Stop off though. lol.

Saleen304

forum member
Reaction score
Picked up a 2015 F150 2.7 TT ecoboost, now I can trailer my 3v to the track and haul back the parts.

2pm7e7z.jpg

How is the door alignment? My dad just purchased a Platinum 2015 and the door panel alignment was horrible. The doors stuck out at least 1/8" from the body. I noticed it on 3 different trucks on one lot and 2 on another. It was almost every truck I looked at. It's a pretty easy fix at the dealer, but I am very disappointed in Ford's quality inspections.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Whiteline bump steer kit starting having excessive play and making knocking sounds constantly so switched them out to dulast ones with life time warranty.

Wild White Pony

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet truck! How do you like the 2.7 so far? Haven't heard much feedback on it. Congrats!

:beer:I have to say I really like this little 2.7 ecoboost, the truck feels pretty light and is if very quick for the size.

Congrats on the purchase! The 2.7L EB is actually my favorite engine in the new F-150. Plenty of get-up and go, great fuel economy, etc. It's hard to believe it's a 2.7L!

I always found myself turning the Auto-Start/Stop off though. lol.

:cheersman: You just can't believe it's a 2.7 under the hood when you drive, I haven't had a whole lot of time on it yet, I left for Vegas last week a day after I bought it. Stopped at Shelby's plant and got the tour, it seems Shelby is getting pretty focused on the 3.5 ecoboost platform from the way they talk.

How is the door alignment? My dad just purchased a Platinum 2015 and the door panel alignment was horrible. The doors stuck out at least 1/8" from the body. I noticed it on 3 different trucks on one lot and 2 on another. It was almost every truck I looked at. It's a pretty easy fix at the dealer, but I am very disappointed in Ford's quality inspections.

I didn't notice but now I'm going to half to look real close for that gap. I do know the truck is pretty air tight, helps to crack the window when closing the doors.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cruised it this am, washed it this pm and put her to sleep for the night.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back