What have you done to your mustang today?

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Went out this weekend and finally put her on the dyno. Made 621hp/597tq on 91 octane. Really pleased with the torque curve, it is pretty much flat from 2.5k-6k.

I am amazed how well this car responds to minimal mods. At this point the car only has a 13' TVS, 13' injectors, JLT CAI, and CJ TB. Still running the factory cats.

Great numbers Albert! And on 91 octane!
Any idea how much timing and boost?

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats Albert, that's awesome brother!

Very nice Albert! Impressive for so few mods.

P.S. Turn your phone sideways next time!!! Lol

Thanks guys! John, yeah... I felt like an idiot after I took the vids thinking that I should have rotated the phone. Shows you how much I use the darn thing. If it were up to me I would still be rocking a flip phone, ,lol.

Great numbers Albert! And on 91 octane!
Any idea how much timing and boost?

Thanks Gabe! Unsure about timing, but I am between 14-15 psi depending on how cold it is outside. I am also at 5k+ DA, so that knocks off a pound or two from what it would normally be.

Stetler17

forum member
Reaction score
Are you on the stock TVS pulley Albert?

I have a 2010 with similar mods with a 2.4 upper and OR/X. Made 656/608 on 93 octane.

Your numbers are impressive. Congrats.

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, stock pulley. I didn't want to risk running more boost with AZ 91. I daily drive the car and get into WOT everyday so it needs to be reliable.

Congrats on your numbers as well. These things sure do put out power!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
Dropped mine off at the body shop yesterday to get the front and rear bumpers stripped/repainted. Threw away my old beat up chin spoiler and have a new one sitting in my office.
For the next few days I'm driving a little Nissan Versa Note rental with a CVT. No the most thrilling car to say the least, lol.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
MM 6 point.

20160209_082702%20Medium_zpsskeoklec.jpg

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
My Agent 47 mirrors are supposed to get here today. Good bye truck mirrors. Woot!

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
They just got delivered. The instructions are quite funny.

"If you have any problems, keep them to yourself and email infoagentforyseven.com or call 700-495-3809 or help.

If you love your new mirrors, go on a forum and tell everybody!"

Heh heh. These things are waaaay smaller than I thought, which is not a bad thing. Can't wait to get these suckers installed. Blake, any tips not covered in the instructions? I've watched the video a couple of times an it looks pretty straight forward. Not too carzy about yanking the old glass to get to the motors tho...

BLAKE

forum member
Reaction score
Hah, I like their style as far as problems/praise.

Edit: if you're concerned at all about them being small, don't worry. They function really well. I never feel like I can't see what's around me when driving.

I was fortunate enough that I found a car with them already installed, but I did research them heavily before finding my car.

Good thread here:
http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/agent-47-retro-race-mirrors-write-up.736029/

And I heard once that someone used a dent-pulling suction cup like this to get the old glass out:
Amazon.com: Brand New MINI SUCTION CUP Dent Puller Removal: Automotive@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21clTAif6PL.@@AMEPARAM@@21clTAif6PL

Last edited:

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Posted in the "what pissed you off today" thread. Got the driver's side on easy-peasy. Passenger side turned out to be a cheap Chinese/Taiwan/Korea (who the fuck knows) part and I didn't realize it until I went to remove the glass and half the mirror motor came with it. Skwerl is checkin his stash to see if he still has his old 1. /fingers crossed. The driver's side looks so damn good an visibility is 100% improved. I could never see around the stocker. Lol!

Back