What have you done to your mustang today?

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Put in some sound deading.

Attachments

• IMG_5224.jpg
    IMG_5224.jpg
    516.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5227.jpg
    IMG_5227.jpg
    495.3 KB · Views: 19

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Volia, passenger side Ford Performance S550 Recaro is in! Well at least it is physical in, rear mounts modified, front mounts cut off and new mounts fabricated. That was the easy part, now on to the electronics!

hh6rdFg.jpg

travelers

Reaction score
I received the Steeda light weight clutch spring last friday. I'm right handed and with my tendentious right thumb, it was interesting getting the old spring out and the new one in. But I got it. Now it's getting ready to rain so i'll wait till tomorrow to try it out. It did feel go though.

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
Added a Retro Sound stereo with BT, Alpine power pack KTP-445U, and a pair of 3.5 JBL speaker in the front. I thought I had ordered a set of Infinity 3.5 but the JBL's came instead, oh well. Radio sound a 100 times better. All that is left to do is install the set of Infinity Reference Series 6x9 in the rear to replace those Kraco speakers.

bunits19714

forum member
Reaction score
Went and picked up the car and put the rear drag set up on for the track tomorrow, going to get a few log passes to confirm all is good for the 1/2 mile races 3 weeks from now. had fuel issue or lack there of last track outing about 6 weeks ago.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Finally got my O2 sensors "ready for inspection" today.
A 3-month 2700-mile ordeal.
Can't wait to get my sticker.

bunits19714

forum member
Reaction score
Lost the factory front splitter at a tad over 165 today on a test run/log in preparation for the 1/2 mile race coming up. Thought I cut a tire at first- loud pop, then dragging and rubbing sound that sounded just like a flat tire. Kinda got my attention for a quick second- got out and went straight to the rear of the car and no flats, went to the front and the front splitter was still attached by the passenger right 2 lower front fender bolts- pain the ass to get out by hand along side the road- splitter is toast- now I just have to decide what one I want to upgrade to.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Took mine back to stock with the XCAL and unmarried it from the car.

Opened my TVS tune in HPT and tried to flash the PCM. It ate up two credits then tells me unlicensed vehicle and won't flash it.

Car is essentially dead in the water.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
After a deal on a 2015 Scat Pack Challenger fell through, I think I have decided to keep my Stang for a while longer.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
I didn't get to go for the sticker today, but I have an appointment for tomorrow morning for that, and for an overdue alignment.

Today I ended up leaving my car at home and the wife and I took her Shelby for a 2-hour cruise, an hour each way, for a nice lunch for her birthday.
I drove back :)

travelers

Reaction score
I didn't get to go for the sticker today, but I have an appointment for tomorrow morning for that, and for an overdue alignment.

Today I ended up leaving my car at home and the wife and I took her Shelby for a 2-hour cruise, an hour each way, for a nice lunch for her birthday.
I drove back :)

Still got my fingers crossed.....and a birthday wish.......

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back