What have you done to your mustang today?

Ky S197

forum member
Reaction score
Installed pypes mid-pipe, moroso power steering tank, cleaned and re oiled the air filter washed clay barred and waxed. Leaving for Myrtle Beach in the morning :partysmilie:

Drex

forum member
Reaction score
Just barely beat a brand new Porsche Caymen R in a street drag race. I could tell by the look on the driver's face I hurt his ego...it felt soo good.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Put my new/used wheels back on.

From this,

IMG_20110706_111355.jpg

See any damage on the below wheel?
There were a few dings in the others so i had them refinished as well. All of the wheels turned out like this one,

IMAG0009.jpg

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I havent seen mine in 5 days.

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Removed, cleaned and glazed all 4 wheels along with VRT on the tires. Now it is time for a long drive with the top dropped!

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Installed Blue CHE LCAs, touched up the rear axle with black Rustoleum 500ºF paint, and removed those useless lumps of iron from the rear axle. They way 10 lbs...all unsprung weight!

erat

forum member
Reaction score
I'm diggin it. Those wheels work well on that car.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Was a busy night last night and an eventful afternoon today... Picked up a second set of lights so I could smoke them out... did the headlights, tailights, and third brake light. Installed the rear lights today as well as put on my hood struts, my radiator extension covers, and started getting my gauge pod ready for install...

img4620s.jpg

img4621s.jpg

img4622u.jpg

img4623a.jpg

img4628t.jpg

img4624n.jpg

img4625z.jpg

funmoneypit

forum member
Reaction score
Second day of ownership, tore it apart and put on a Boss grille and CS lower fascia with fog lights. Before, during, and after pics. We love it!!

DSC04167.jpg

DSC04170.jpg

DSC04174.jpg

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
^^^^ I'm not sure that I would have the nads to tear a brand new car apart on the 2nd day of owning it lol... it looks good though!

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Drove it back home from Santa Barbara. Another 2 1/2 hour trip with no problems. Longest trip I've taken the car in a couple of years.

funmoneypit

forum member
Reaction score
^^^^ I'm not sure that I would have the nads to tear a brand new car apart on the 2nd day of owning it lol... it looks good though!

Years ago I would have never done it but now-a-days it isn't that bad with the internet showing/telling you have to do it. I searched on another forum and found the install instructions after researching what I wanted to buy from this forum. I had eight weeks to figure out what I wanted to do as I waited for the car to arrive so it wasn't that bad.

Gotta love the internet and the forums!!!!!!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back