What have you done to your mustang today?

maverickwolfe

forum member
Reaction score
installed the p5 filter on my intake and quickly found out WHY the car was acting stupid yesterday - at some point while driving the old filter fell off, so my intake had been sucking up completely unrestricted and unfiltered air!

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Was a busy night last night and an eventful afternoon today... Picked up a second set of lights so I could smoke them out... did the headlights, tailights, and third brake light. Installed the rear lights today as well as put on my hood struts, my radiator extension covers, and started getting my gauge pod ready for install...

Now do those rear reflectors!

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm not doing anything else to my Mustang until this hot weather subsides!
:thud:

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Second day of ownership, tore it apart and put on a Boss grille and CS lower fascia with fog lights. Before, during, and after pics. We love it!!
Looks awesome dude. A guy at work has a blue one and he did that too.

one.wicked.stang

Grudge Race?
Reaction score
installed the M-80s mid mufflers into the stock piping. Now have long tubes, catted h, m-80s, then boomtubes at the rear. sounds bad ass.

richman

WTF!!! AGAIN AMERICA?
Reaction score
used the car to pass a older camero ss on the freeway coming home after work. love my car

2006WhiteGT

Reaction score
Well not today, but Saturday, I put K Springs on.....I LOVE THEM......

Going to pick up 3.73s today hopefully......then I will have something to do tomorrow....

Trying to get it all fixed up before drag night (this thursday) Mustang Week....

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
016.jpg

021.jpg

Got the racestars mounted with a 28" tire.

1SonicGT

forum member
Reaction score
Washed my car because it has been raining constantly everyday for a couple of minutes at a time. Washed the dog cause she was playing in the puddles and pollen. Then watched as she ran next to my car and "shaked" covering the side of my car in water. Then proceeded to wash the side of my car again.

DarkTrak

Small kine pimpin'
Reaction score
Dropped it off at the stealership for the 7500 mile service.... MODS INTACT!!! MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Lifted her up and did the torque checks on all four corners for when I installed the new D/S rotors. Even though I used blue loctite on all the bolts, the front right two main bolts for holding the whole caliper assembly in place were backed out. The top one had maybe five threads holding it in. So I pulled and cleaned all the bolts on all four corners, then I re-torqued all bolts with blue loctite again and applied torque stripes. I'll check 'em again a little sooner this time.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back