What have you done to your mustang today?

5.0H

forum member
Reaction score
did my front end this afternoon....pony package grille, smoked turn signals, led parking lights, led switchback bulbs, 5000k 35w HID headlights and fog lights.

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

LET THERE BE LIGHT! :roflmao:

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Put the front cover on again. This is the third time since the last build. There are very small leak paths on the front of the block where the cover bolts up. It results in one oil drop every time I park in the garage. Things like that eat away at me. This time I installed all new gaskets, gooped the block sealing surface up and said a prayer. I suppose it's my reward for buying a used block off of ebay from a junkyard.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
I have unlimited HP now. It can't be measured by man.

I measured it the other day. It was roller coaster stomach pit fast, and that was just in the parking lot.

Edit: But I didn't puke like some of your other victims.

Last edited:

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
Put the front cover on again. This is the third time since the last build. There are very small leak paths on the front of the block where the cover bolts up. It results in one oil drop every time I park in the garage. Things like that eat away at me. This time I installed all new gaskets, gooped the block sealing surface up and said a prayer. I suppose it's my reward for buying a used block off of ebay from a junkyard.

Leaks anger me.

CraigNnem

forum member
Reaction score
Stole this idea from another member. Dont remember his screen name, but thanks for the Idea bro.

Its Plasti-dip by the way.

Attachments

• CIMG0116.jpg
    CIMG0116.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 51
  • CIMG0112.jpg
    CIMG0112.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 46

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
I measured it the other day. It was roller coaster stomach pit fast, and that was just in the parking lot.

Edit: But I didn't puke like some of your other victims.

After hearing about how badass Hondas and Mazda 3's are from my daughters boyfriend, I decided to take him for a ride to pick up pizza. I got into a nice 3rd gear drift, nailed 4th and ran it out to 6800. I then stuffed the brakes, three footed a downshift to 2nd, slide it around a tight LH corner and powered up through 4th again. Stuffed the brakes and repeated the sequence a few times. He was yelling "FUCK THIS, FUCK THIS"! I got back to the house and my daughter told him "I warned you".

During dinner, he was pretty quite. He later said he still wasn't fully recovered from the pizza trip. He also said that he will never talk about how badass Hondas are ever again.

At least he didn't throw up like the last guy.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
after hearing about how badass hondas and mazda 3's are from my daughters boyfriend, i decided to take him for a ride to pick up pizza. I got into a nice 3rd gear drift, nailed 4th and ran it out to 6800. I then stuffed the brakes, three footed a downshift to 2nd, slide it around a tight lh corner and powered up through 4th again. Stuffed the brakes and repeated the sequence a few times. He was yelling "fuck this, fuck this"! I got back to the house and my daughter told him "i warned you".

During dinner, he was pretty quite. He later said he still wasn't fully recovered from the pizza trip. He also said that he will never talk about how badass hondas are ever again.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
After hearing about how badass Hondas and Mazda 3's are from my daughters boyfriend, I decided to take him for a ride to pick up pizza. I got into a nice 3rd gear drift, nailed 4th and ran it out to 6800. I then stuffed the brakes, three footed a downshift to 2nd, slide it around a tight LH corner and powered up through 4th again. Stuffed the brakes and repeated the sequence a few times. He was yelling "FUCK THIS, FUCK THIS"! I got back to the house and my daughter told him "I warned you".

During dinner, he was pretty quite. He later said he still wasn't fully recovered from the pizza trip. He also said that he will never talk about how badass Hondas are ever again.

Oh man, you should get a GoPro, flip it around so you can video peoples faces when you launch something unsuspecting like that on them. I bet it would be priceless to see the looks!

Nicely done, nicely done. :highfive:

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

That, is friggin' awesome.

Stupid kids.

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
Sort of like this? lol

Oh man, you should get a GoPro, flip it around so you can video peoples faces when you launch something unsuspecting like that on them. I bet it would be priceless to see the looks!

Last edited:

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score

I think I will buy a GoPro today. I had someone else put their GoPro in my car at the last track day and Friday night TnT. I never got the video's.

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got my tires balanced. I HIGHLY recommend the Discount Tire in League City...ask for David; he's a member here and always takes good car of me and my family.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back