What have you done to your mustang today?

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Today I ordered the JLT CAI for the Whipple and the 9psi 3.375" pulley.

That gives me everything I really need to get this installed, but I still want to get a couple of gauges, at least a/f ratio, before I get it done.

Yesterday I sent an email to Aeroforce adding if their gauge will display boost and A/F ratio simply by plugging it into the OBD2 port, and today I got a reply saying that that would be the case.

Which makes me want to just get the Aeroforce and a Roush vent pod and be done with the add'l gauges

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
^Gabe, that's what my plan was when I had my '12. I'm not a fan of a bunch of gauges on a street car. You really can't go wrong with the AeroForce gauge, all the parameters it offers is very useful and the cost/benefit is great.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Tore out the shift light and all the wiring for it and fixed the shift boot...for now

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
^Gabe, that's what my plan was when I had my '12. I'm not a fan of a bunch of gauges on a street car. You really can't go wrong with the AeroForce gauge, all the parameters it offers is very useful and the cost/benefit is great.

You'll love the aeroforce.

Thanks guys. I had one in my '07 Charger R/T (before the Mustang) and I really liked it.

Ultimately I'd love it if I could run the Aeroforce with boost and AFR readouts being shown at the same time, in a Roush vent pod.

But I really don't want to run a separate wideband O2 sensor or boost sensor ...

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I had one in my '07 Charger R/T (before the Mustang) and I really liked it.

Ultimately I'd love it if I could run the Aeroforce with boost and AFR readouts being shown at the same time, in a Roush vent pod.

But I really don't want to run a separate wideband O2 sensor or boost sensor ...

A 'boost sensor' is simply a vacuum line coming off the vacuum tree on the intake manifold.

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
Very nice... how much pucker factor was there when you started it?
I didn't have any I knew I was doing that the day I bought it :crazy:

I changed all the rear suspension/struts/shocks/wheels/tires the day I brought it home from the dealer with under 100 miles on it.

That's the thing about having all these parts from my 2011 that was totaled it gives me incentive to tear into my 2014 :naughty1:

My SW headers were delivered the day after I wrecked my 2011 :tdown: so they have been patiently waiting for a install on a car.

bradleyem

forum member
Reaction score
Woke up to surprise snowfall...so the plows hadn't even been out yet. And tomorrow I have to drive to West Virginia.

yheqe4a9.jpg

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
cleaned the snow off it, second small storm in 2 days smh, we never get snow this early in the season

sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

jays86lx

Reaction score
Finally finished up installing my new struts and shocks along with sve lowering springs. Then got the oil switched to royal purple and installed my new pioneer head unit to get rid of the stock shaker 1000 head unit that liked to eat cds.

05redvert

Reaction score
Woke up to surprise snowfall...so the plows hadn't even been out yet. And tomorrow I have to drive to West Virginia.

yheqe4a9.jpg

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk
I see that your in Columbus, it took me an hour to get from 70/270 on the west side to 33 in Dublin. just people driving like snails

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back