What have you done to your mustang today?

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lance I was going to install all of my parts over the next few days, but I'm missing one key piece.

Ryan in Texas I don't worry about cats lol.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Yeah, I know places in SA that don't give a rat's ass about cats. I need to purchase some resonators before I install the Paxton, it's almost obnoxiously loud, and I know it will be with the Paxton lol.

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
Just ordered some bad ass LED's for my interior and trunk. They should add at least 5 horsepower. Also, just got the latest updated tune from my tuner...hope to get it uploaded and tested this weekend.

Last edited:

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
got the turd back from the "Ford Racing" A-Arm installation.... Drives like a new car again. No more clunking. Me happy, happy, happy

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
Took her picture after driving in the rain for an hour... Love the look of the new grills...

x5rt.jpg

garner

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know places in SA that don't give a rat's ass about cats. I need to purchase some resonators before I install the Paxton, it's almost obnoxiously loud, and I know it will be with the Paxton lol.

I was listening to your exhaust vids last night lol. Definitely loud but sounds good

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The only part that sucks is having the time off to do the work but not having the part. The stars just didnt align, not much i can do about it.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I was listening to your exhaust vids last night lol. Definitely loud but sounds good

Thanks! I'll have a better video with the current setup done before I change anything. Sean aka Moostang09 has better eqiupment for filming, I do photography lol.

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Finally jacked it up and yanked out the hurst shifter that had come apart. Sure enough all three bolts down the side of the arm had come loose and backed out. Keep in mind, these are pre-installed at Hurst. I was not happy but at least I didn't have a sheared off bolt stuck in there. The threads were pretty tore up so I re-tapped the holes.

To add insult to injury I called Hurst to get the specs on the bolts and they gave me the wrong specs. I had to take it up to the local bolt company to get the correct bolts.

I should have it back in this weekend. I'm looking forward to driving it again.

GoneFord

forum member
Reaction score
Finally jacked it up and yanked out the hurst shifter that had come apart. Sure enough all three bolts down the side of the arm had come loose and backed out. Keep in mind, these are pre-installed at Hurst. I was not happy but at least I didn't have a sheared off bolt stuck in there. The threads were pretty tore up so I re-tapped the holes.

To add insult to injury I called Hurst to get the specs on the bolts and they gave me the wrong specs. I had to take it up to the local bolt company to get the correct bolts.

I should have it back in this weekend. I'm looking forward to driving it again.

I bet an MGW would fix that... :D

Back