What have you done to your mustang today?

swat 79

forum member
Reaction score
My scratch wizard kit came in today, and I'm not too happy with the results. Before I do a write up I am going to get in touch with them to make sure it wasn't due to user error.

Attachments

• get-attachment.jpg
    get-attachment.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 40

ummduh

forum member
Reaction score
Traded it in.

Needed a truck to be able to start doing side work and hopefully start my own buisness. It's difficult to work out of a Mustang, and I don't have anywhere to store it..

Oh well. If I can make some stuff happen, a 2015+ will be a possibility in the near future.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Not today but last night I finally set the appointment to have the Whipple installed.

Was gonna do it myself, but for the price I got, and the guy that's gonna be doing it, I can't pass it up, to make sure it's done right.

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
We had an amazing weather day yesterday. So I detail washed Pepper. Found all kinds of paint chips sadly... Two even on the roof... Looks like I need to find a way to fix those. But for now. Pepper looks sexy again! lol

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
It was gorgeous here yesterday too so I washed mine. I need to get some good front brake pads, these AZ ones the previous owner installed create dust like a mofo!

MaDDMaNN

MaDDMaNN
Reaction score
It's been a minute since I have posted on here. In the last 2 weeks I have installed Motive 3.90 gears, Mac Long Tube Headers, Pypes ceramic high-flow cats, and O2 non-foulers. Also I solve a po171 and po174 code by re-installing my cold air intake.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Drained my Moroso Catch Can after a month or so of driving with it.

yjydezur.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back