What have you done to your mustang today?

Jinx

Photography Blogger
Reaction score
I can't even. Darren makes me foam-out-of-the-mouth-furious with his modifications on his 1:1 diecast Mustang.

I really, truly, wonder if this car has even touched a state maintained roadway of any sort. I mean, I like seeing before and after installs of parts onto a car that basically is white glove (or sock) type of clean with a backdrop thats always the same.

nyuk98GT

Infrequent poster
Reaction score
Darren,

Nice install!

What's the blue painter's tape thing-a-ma-jig at the front of the Boss intake? Is it awaiting a connection? :beer:

Not criticizing but I am wondering if that air filter is not looking as fresh as it should? :popcorneat:

Chris

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Darren,

Nice install!

What's the blue painter's tape thing-a-ma-jig at the front of the Boss intake? Is it awaiting a connection? :beer:

Not criticizing but I am wondering if that air filter is not looking as fresh as it should? :popcorneat:

Chris

Yes, I had to run to the auto parts store for some vacuum caps for the Boss Intake and Steeda CAI.

nyuk98GT

Infrequent poster
Reaction score
There, that's better. Back to the UltraKla$$ic standard we have come to expect.

Chris

... although that chartreuse MF towel has to go. I mean, please!!

Paul.

forum member
Reaction score
I just signed up for a 1/2 mile drag race event at a local airport in a few weeks. :) My buddy signed up in his 700 hp Shelby too.

jumbowolfe

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, us non-brembo people need brake love too. Installed some new pads and drilled/slotted rotors.

brakes.jpeg

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Disaster was averted yesterday!

Put my car up on stands for the winter build and noticed a small puddle of transmission fluid under the pan. Applying some light under the car revealed the pan drain bolt was vibrating loose. Looks as if it has loosened a ¼” or so from fully seated.

While I have not crawled under to take a close look from the pictures it would appear the fiber gasket on the drain bolt is eroding away. Very strange. Can’t remember if the bolt and washer came with the Performance Automatic deep pan or if it was transferred from the OEM pan, in any event a new gasket is in order.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Decided I'm gonna get the AMR's in charcoal for my car.

20x10 in the rear - LOVE that $139/piece price on them right now
19x10 in the front

305/35/20 Nitto 555R drag radials in the rear
275/40/19 Yokohama S.Drive tires in the front

Gonna be giving business to American Muscle (wheels), Discount Tire Direct (tires) and Tire Rack (TPMS sensors) .... spreading the wealth, lol

And I have the whole winter to put it all together.

Now. Any deals on T56 Magnum XL kits? :naughty1:

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Just ordered 4 new Billet Technology oil catch cans during their Countdown Sale ... 2 for my car, 2 for the GF's .... now just need to figure out how to make them work with these cars .... they're meant for Dodge Chargers, lol
I know JLT makes a kit for Roush blowers to use their cans on the side of the blower ... gonna probably end up with a couple of those kits plus some custom work for the driver side cans ...

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
Personally I have not done anything to the Mustang, but the shop installed new rear adjustable shocks, 2-Step, and a Bump-box

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
More than likely drove it last night for last time this season, I usually put away on Thanksgiving and we're supposed to get 6+" of snow today

Back