What have you done to your mustang today?

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks man!! It's all good.

Here's a pic that looks to be a bit brighter..seems to have a nice sheen to it ... :)

2015-01-23153459.jpg

For what it's worth I'll share a thought with you.
The ONLY person that actually counts is you !!!
Do it your way, it's your Mustang, it's your dollars. :hi:

Terry

Count

forum member
Reaction score
For what it's worth I'll share a thought with you.
The ONLY person that actually counts is you !!!
Do it your way, it's your Mustang, it's your dollars. :hi:

Terry

Thanks Terry. I absolutely agree with what you're saying. I'm not letting other peoples opinions dissuade me from what I have envisioned. I appreciate all comments, good and bad. Everyone has different tastes and I respect that..

This was my first go at powdercoating and I really like the end result. In the past I would just primer, paint and clear coat with auto paint. This is definitely a different beast. I was curious how everything was going to turn out with multiple coats of powder (base and clear) along with throwing a vinyl decal into the mix.

All in all it was a learning experience and I think I've got the powdercoating bug....lol

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks Terry. I absolutely agree with what you're saying. I'm not letting other peoples opinions dissuade me from what I have envisioned. I appreciate all comments, good and bad. Everyone has different tastes and I respect that..

This was my first go at powdercoating and I really like the end result. In the past I would just primer, paint and clear coat with auto paint. This is definitely a different beast. I was curious how everything was going to turn out with multiple coats of powder (base and clear) along with throwing a vinyl decal into the mix.

All in all it was a learning experience and I think I've got the powdercoating bug....lol

I'm looking forward to reading and seeing things as they get completed. :hi:

Terry

Scout734

...is this real life?
Reaction score
paint correction, stripes, and clear coat are finished... next is a CAI and tune

imagejpg4_zpsfb5a5fad.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsf97d4075.jpg

imagejpg5_zps14de2f41.jpg

imagejpg4_zps49c9f48a.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsf0dfe682.jpg

Last edited:

Scout734

...is this real life?
Reaction score
Car looks great! :thumb:

Looks great, and those are the best OEM wheels for 05-14 V6/GT cars too. And you got the fastest color!

This Mustang looks sweet! Wow!

Hello Kathy,

Now that's what I call outstanding. :hi:

Terry

Hello ....and thanks!!!

I was a bit concerned all week on how it would turn out, but I love it!
Yesterday was nice so I got to enjoy it all day after picking it up. Today though it's back to winter weather so hasn't been out of the garage. I'm so ready for spring!

Last edited:

Count

forum member
Reaction score
I think they look great! but the Brembo decal is too small man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! I actually made the decals the same size as the original.

I just finished the second caliper. They might glow in the dark...lol

BlackMustang690

BlackMustang690
Reaction score
Pulled out Kooks long tube headers from car yesterday. They are a pain in the ass. I thought I would finish in 4 hours. to took me 6hrs to remove them. :asshat:

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Installed some Pypes M80s to clean up the rough sound that the off road H introduced. Taking it to the exhaust shop in a few hours to have them weld everything up. I love the way it sounds... extremely deep muscle car growl, zero rasp and drone, and the perfect amount of decibals when on/off the gas! Will try and post a vid this weekend.

Count

forum member
Reaction score
:popcorneat:
Installed some Pypes M80s to clean up the rough sound that the off road H introduced. Taking it to the exhaust shop in a few hours to have them weld everything up. I love the way it sounds... extremely deep muscle car growl, zero rasp and drone, and the perfect amount of decibals when on/off the gas! Will try and post a vid this weekend.

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score

Yep. Love mine also. M80's FTW!

Edit: what mufflers are you running now?

Last edited:

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score

Lets hear it Albert. When you get the chance that is.

I'm going to try and convince the wife to take some vids for me on some backroads this weekend. Thinking an idle/rev, normal drive by, WOT drive by, and a fun launch. Stay tuned.

Yep. Love mine also. M80's FTW!

Edit: what mufflers are you running now?

Running 2010 GT500 factory mufflers. They sound similar in volume to the FRPP GTAs.

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
Running 2010 GT500 factory mufflers. They sound similar in volume to the FRPP GTAs.

Those are the mufflers I am running also. I like them. I have a set of GTA's I threw on. They are quieter than the gt500's but a deeper sound imo. Gonna sell them and stick with the GT500's.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back