What have you done to your mustang today?

bigmike06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Drove it, broke it then parked it LOL. CEL code P0308. Pulled the plug and it is black and oily(I think it is oil) need to get some more tools to do some testing to see how screwed I am.

durr4456

forum member
Reaction score
Radiator leak fuck yeah. Just in time for finals week haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jet45

Stang Noob
Reaction score
Installed Raxiom Gen5 taillights. :thumb2:

Scared some lady in the parking garage when I started the car. I need to find some new axle-backs that are less obnoxious...!

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Installed Raxiom Gen5 taillights. :thumb2:

Scared some lady in the parking garage when I started the car. I need to find some new axle-backs that are less obnoxious...!

Post pics! I wanna do get them but feel $400 is a bit too much for tail lights

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Finally found the perfect exhaust note that is reliable. (M80s kept blowing out)

Lethal off road h, 12" Dynomax race bullets, 2010 GT500 mufflers with new Gibson tips that properly fit the bumper. Sounds monstrous at WOT, burbles on part throttle and idle, and almost stock noise level with no drone at a steady cruise. Perfect.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Finally found the perfect exhaust note that is reliable. (M80s kept blowing out)

Lethal off road h, 12" Dynomax race bullets, 2010 GT500 mufflers with new Gibson tips that properly fit the bumper. Sounds monstrous at WOT, burbles on part throttle and idle, and almost stock noise level with no drone at a steady cruise. Perfect.

Glad you found your exhaust nirvana....I'm almost there.

Off-road X-pipe, no resonators, Pypes Violators sound good just a bit of rasp. Will be adding HFC soon and hopefully that will be it!

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Glad you found your exhaust nirvana....I'm almost there.

Off-road X-pipe, no resonators, Pypes Violators sound good just a bit of rasp. Will be adding HFC soon and hopefully that will be it!

Nice, those HFCs should help out in the rasp department. What brand are you getting? I've always been leery of HFCs from a reliabilty/durability standpoint, but it is mainly in reference to cars that see boost.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
I bought the metallic cats from LFP. Cat problems with boost is more tune related.

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Black? Idk if I can be seen riding shotgun in a black mustang. If she drives a black one she better be damn cute.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
I drove it again.
Decided to start calling it Therapy On Wheels.

Also, installed the 1/4" Bogart aluminum spacers onto the front, to bring the wheels out a bit, to give a bit of breathing room on the inside, but mostly for looks since the top of the tires was in a lot. Not a huge change, but I'm all about subtle, and as a bonus, the car corners better with these things on :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back