What have you done to your mustang today?

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
man, i don't know how you guys deal with all that white shit. bama summers are hot but at least it doesn't snow here. if i grit my teeth, i can ride my bike year round.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
man, i don't know how you guys deal with all that white shit. bama summers are hot but at least it doesn't snow here. if i grit my teeth, i can ride my bike year round.
I'm almost over the snow. I love the sustained sub-60 degree spring and fall, and the mild as fuck summers are great... but shovelling snow is stupid. Not quite as stupid as "melt your balls to your leg" heat, but pretty stupid nonetheless.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
i've got pacific islander in my blood so i'll take bein hot over bein cold any day. when i'm hot, i'm just miserable. when i'm cold, i want to take my own life...

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
This is what I got going on!
f03d75e69beb367ac953678ec2c1e960.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Sad car looks sad. :helpme:

Hopefully by the end of the weekend the front end of the car will be looking much more normal. I plan on painting some pieces and swaping out the headlight lenses and cleaning the car a bit.

Sean's car is like the opposite of Darren's. Even in the state it's in, I still like Sean's better too.

:nk:

:badger_1: Fuck yeah. The Dark Side wins again!

What happened to the motor? she go boom or?

The bearings and the rest of the shortblock had a little argument over who was more powerful. Turns out the bearings were a bit weaker as they were the ones who ended up disappearing and being chopped up into little bits and scattered through the rest of the engine "to be made an example of".

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back