What have you done to your mustang today?

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
When my free trial period expired after I bought my car they began calling me. I shut them down quickly by telling them that the sound quality sucks because it's in mono instead of stereo and that I would never ever consider paying for such crappy sounding radio. That was the very last time I ever heard from them, no more junk mail either.

You know, I told them that over the phone when they asked why I was wanting to shut it off. Most of the stations sounded like garbage. Also way too many stations that I didn't listen to, with only a handful of stuff that I like on there, it got old really quickly. Already had dropped to the only music package, and even that was too expensive for what it was.

Let em call me, I will put their asses on blacklist on my phone. :gr_grin:

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
You know, I told them that over the phone when they asked why I was wanting to shut it off. Most of the stations sounded like garbage. Also way too many stations that I didn't listen to, with only a handful of stuff that I like on there, it got old really quickly. Already had dropped to the only music package, and even that was too expensive for what it was.

Let em call me, I will put their asses on blacklist on my phone. :gr_grin:

They will continue to send you shit in the mail until they eventually offer you something insane like 1 year for $9.99. I wait until they send me 3-months-free-trial, use that (although I rarely actually use it) and then they send me mail to start paying them and I just throw it away and wait for the next free trial. In the days of Spotify, it's almost entirely unnecessary to have satellite radio unless you travel through remote areas a lot.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Did you notice any noticeable difference in clutch operation after the install? I have been contemplating upgrading the line.

Haven't driven the car yet.
Started bleeding the clutch last night, went from a total dead-limp pedal to a very very light one.
Will get back to it this morning.
Still can't drive the car for a few more days though since the intake tube is out being hydro dipped

bradleyem

forum member
Reaction score
They will continue to send you shit in the mail until they eventually offer you something insane like 1 year for $9.99. I wait until they send me 3-months-free-trial, use that (although I rarely actually use it) and then they send me mail to start paying them and I just throw it away and wait for the next free trial. In the days of Spotify, it's almost entirely unnecessary to have satellite radio unless you travel through remote areas a lot.
And, even then, with a Spotify Premium membership, you can download the playlists to your phone (or whatever device you use), so you have them when there is no data service and you are not using data to stream them all of the time.

AND, you can build your own playlists so that you don't have to listen to crap that you don't like...

I LOVE Spotify.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

AR Stang

forum member
Reaction score
Got my windows re-tinted finally. Went from stock solar tint, or whatever Ford called it, that was bubbling on the rear pretty bad to 20% all around with a brow.

Now I need to glue the door panels again, replace the center console arm rest, and get it detailed. That will check off the remaining of what I want done to it for the year.

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
And, even then, with a Spotify Premium membership, you can download the playlists to your phone (or whatever device you use), so you have them when there is no data service and you are not using data to stream them all of the time.

AND, you can build your own playlists so that you don't have to listen to crap that you don't like...

I LOVE Spotify.

I used Rdio up until Pandora shut that down for whatever reason after purchasing Rdio, but I'm loving Spotify. Absolutely worth the $14 for my wife and I to use. I used to torrent music, but the cost of Spotify is less than the time investment for downloading and transferring music.

bradleyem

forum member
Reaction score
I used Rdio up until Pandora shut that down for whatever reason after purchasing Rdio, but I'm loving Spotify. Absolutely worth the $14 for my wife and I to use. I used to torrent music, but the cost of Spotify is less than the time investment for downloading and transferring music.
Yep. SOOOOOO much less hastle. I used to keep all of my music on my file server (over 16,000 tracks) and share it between computers/devices. Managing that library was a PITA. I used to spend a crazy amount of time removing duplicates, organizing and naming everything consistantly...OCD sucks...lol. Then trying to have Windows and Android and Apple devices share that library was impossible. I buy Spotify gift cards so I can pay my membership a year in advance. I need to just get a family membership.

travelers

Reaction score
Is the Wilwood a one-piece or a 2-piece unit?
I heard about one that's a 2-piece and they leak over time, not sure if the Wilwood was it

Its the two piece unit WIL-260-8742 from Summit. It does have a "O" ring between the base and the reservoir.

Rypper1

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Installed Pypes long tubes and highflow catted H pipe. Still quiet at idle and normal driving but sounds really good when you open it up. Gotta wait for better weather before I can really test it out.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Second attempt at installing the mosaleen today. Fingers crossed the belt stays on this time.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back