What have you done to your mustang today?

Saleen520

Reaction score
CF radiator cover[emoji12]
30f3822bec81d29c00aa6bbfb2ddcfdd.jpg

Candy10

forum member
Reaction score
Bored. Drove around the block and logged the data. Does 47.5 spark seem a bit much to anybody? Also, how does -5 spark happen?

Max flywheel torque; 490. So I lose 80-90 ft/lbs through the driveline. (If its accurate)

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Bored. Drove around the block and logged the data. Does 47.5 spark seem a bit much to anybody? Also, how does -5 spark happen?

Max flywheel torque; 490. So I lose 80-90 ft/lbs through the driveline. (If its accurate)

Spark-KS?

D1984

forum member
Reaction score
Installed my GT500/CS rear diffuser today. All the instructions say it takes 3 hours. It only took me about two hours from the moment I opened the box to the moment I put my tools away. I even had an extra step since I didn't have a screwdriver short enough to remove the screws along the wheelwells, so I had to remove my wheels. A few of the clips didn't cooperate but overall it was pretty easy. I didn't need anybody to help me, it was easy enough to mount/unmount stuff by myself. I'm happy, the car finally looks "complete" to me now.

IMAG0137.jpg

travelers

Reaction score
Installed my GT500/CS rear diffuser today. All the instructions say it takes 3 hours. It only took me about two hours from the moment I opened the box to the moment I put my tools away. I even had an extra step since I didn't have a screwdriver short enough to remove the screws along the wheelwells, so I had to remove my wheels. A few of the clips didn't cooperate but overall it was pretty easy. I didn't need anybody to help me, it was easy enough to mount/unmount stuff by myself. I'm happy, the car finally looks "complete" to me now.

Looking really good. I take it we won't get to see it in person at the AM show on Sat?

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
On the way to the dealer to pick him up from having the airbag recall done.

CF radiator cover[emoji12]
30f3822bec81d29c00aa6bbfb2ddcfdd.jpg

That's a gorgeous piece. Let me know how it looks after a couple thousand miles of engine heat.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm headed to the AM show. Really hope the weather forecast is wrong: over 90*F, 100+ with heat index, humid, and thunderstorms?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back