What to do, asking for help!!!!

What should this indecisive dumbass do?

• Leave the wheels gloss black.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • PC just the wheels.

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • PC the wheels, RTR spoiler, and gas door.

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I bought new wheels, sve series 2. I loved them on other mustangs but im not feeling them on my car. So i bought some MRR M350's which are pictured, they are currently gloss black. Im thinking about having them powdercoated bronze burst. I also have the metal RTR spoiler and am thinking about having it pc'd the same as the wheels and maybe the gas door as well. What do yall think i should do?

Attachments

• sve series 2.jpg
    sve series 2.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 14

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
I've always been a fan of bronze wheels, which is what I was planning for my GT500. I think the spoiler and gas lid would be a bit too much bronze. Perhaps bronze 5.0 emblems to match the wheels?

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Yeah I agree that the black just isn't popping on there James. I think bronze would add a bit of a unique look.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Yes to bronze wheels. Do the fender badges as mentioned. I'd leave the spoiler black as it matches the grille, chin spoiler, side trim, maybe trunk lid?, and rear lower diffuser. Also leave the fuel filler door white.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
I say go for it on the wheels. Id suggest a matte bronze though. Or wrinkle. I think those wheels would look great in matte. Just my opinion though. Id think the bronze 5.0 emblems would do well too. Lastly, do a gloss black decal on the roof.

Edit: If you have a stock deck lid then paint it black and do the chrome ring in the same shade bronze

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
Yes to bronze wheels. Do the fender badges as mentioned. I'd leave the spoiler black as it matches the grille, chin spoiler, side trim, maybe trunk lid?, and rear lower diffuser. Also leave the fuel filler door white.

I'm with this too. Bronze wheels are unique, and look great.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Definitely do the wheels. Don't do the gas door, it makes the car look clapped out.

Towelie

forum member
Reaction score
So far i'm the only one against painting them. I've always seen bronze wheels as more of a subaru fad, but its not my car. do what you like most

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I say go for it on the wheels. Id suggest a matte bronze though. Or wrinkle. I think those wheels would look great in matte. Just my opinion though. Id think the bronze 5.0 emblems would do well too. Lastly, do a gloss black decal on the roof.

Edit: If you have a stock deck lid then paint it black and do the chrome ring in the same shade bronze

Most likely going to do bronze burst as the matte looks more of a brown to me. I currently have the plastic RTR decklid panel. Looks like the wheels and emblems will be getting done.

I'm with this too. Bronze wheels are unique, and look great.

I want something different. I dont want to be cookie cutter anymore lol.

Bronze wheels.

White gas filler door.

Black spoiler.

/thread.

I like the black gas filler door.

Thanks everyone for the replies. Keep them coming, im open to suggestions.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm not feeling the bronze gas door or spoiler, bro. But bronze wheels on a white car would look sick.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
or should i do copper?

Attachments

• 1-530594_10151211778159098_1229992679_n.jpg
    1-530594_10151211778159098_1229992679_n.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 4

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I like the bronze wheels and all white , really not for me but to each is own. I see lots of cars that I like the way they look, but would not want for myself. I see it like this, everyone is different , if not we would all drive a Prius like Obama wants. Im not a fan of the gas cap thing no matter what color. Gas cap should match the car color. That's my .02.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Billy i appreciate all opinions. Even yours, ha! You should text me sometime when you are back in SA.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back