What's the plan for 2 Oct 2010? (Cars and Coffee, Jenros, Wild Wheels, NN?)

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
Hey All,
Wanted to see if anyone had any plans for Saturday. It should be a great car weekend with the Wild Wheels show, Cars and Coffee, and the usual Jenros and New Port News.

I certainly want to hit up cars and Coffee as it's a once a month deal and one of the other shows since I'll be sequestered for the next 30 days not able to do anything cool or car related.

Anyone want to meet up Saturday morning and head to La Promenade?

- Jesse

PS: If anyone ever needs to replace their exterior door handle or anything in your door let me know. I spent to last two days fixing mine as it broke. Good news is Ford has them factory painted for $60.

rayS197

Reaction score
Look under car talk/jenros. Im headed to DTP early AM then to Wild Wheels .I gotta be back around 3 or so. Have a wedding to got to. Trying to get Greg to show up @ DTP . I think Walt is going there also. If you want to ride with me just be at my house around 8:30 or so.

Vbshelbygt

Doug's Speed Shop
Reaction score
Yea man sounds good. Let's check out DTP then hit the car show

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
Ray, that thread is cluttered, I made this one to be date specific since there is SO much going on this Sat. So we'll add the DTP Dyno day to the list.

So howz about this, Cars and Coffee 0730 hang for an 45 minutes to an hour (rendezvous to be arranged after we see how many are going) then off to DTP.

Vbshelbygt

Doug's Speed Shop
Reaction score
Ray, that thread is cluttered, I made this one to be date specific since there is SO much going on this Sat. So we'll add the DTP Dyno day to the list.

So howz about this, Cars and Coffee 0730 hang for an 45 minutes to an hour (rendezvous to be arranged after we see how many are going) then off to DTP.

I will talk to Walter. Keven and Brit are putting there cars in the beach show

rayS197

Reaction score
Yes, its pretty cluttered if you dont stay on top of it. I'll see you guys up @ DTP. I cant drink coffee. Hell, a mountain dew will set me off. LOL!!
LIMIT THE CAFFEINE!!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Did you guys hear Shane is at KOTS and his car made over 1000 HP on race gas? WOW!

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It was great to see everyone at DTP today. Cool cars, great people, and great snacks! Weather was perfect.

Now off to cut my grass... :(

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back