Where can I get a Red Styling bar w/o 3rd brake light?

Beerhunter

forum member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I can find a red styling bar that comes with the 3rd brake light like the one from CDC but where can I find one without the light? I have found gray ones but not red.

Anyone??

Thank you!

demarcom

forum member
Reaction score
I spoke with MRT at the Carlisle show about something similar. CDC actually makes their bar... Walked over to CDC and they said the bar is available without a light, so it's possible, you just need to call and talk to MRT about what you want.

Beerhunter

forum member
Reaction score
I spoke with MRT at the Carlisle show about something similar. CDC actually makes their bar... Walked over to CDC and they said the bar is available without a light, so it's possible, you just need to call and talk to MRT about what you want.

Thanks I will do that!

Beerhunter

forum member
Reaction score
$230? Where are you finding them that cheap?

Sorry I quoted a price from when I first looked and cant' seem to find it for that price anymore. It looks like it is up around the $300 mark now. The light bar is around $250 - $200 more.

demarcom

forum member
Reaction score
how did you make out with MRT? I have been toying with the "roll bar" but I think s197's look really clean without them. The new edge cars looked killer with them, but still not sold on our model.

+1 on the "i already have a 3rd brake light". Really not sure why they put one on most of the bars'. kinda silly to have 2-3rd brake lights.

Beerhunter

forum member
Reaction score
how did you make out with MRT? I have been toying with the "roll bar" but I think s197's look really clean without them. The new edge cars looked killer with them, but still not sold on our model.

+1 on the "i already have a 3rd brake light". Really not sure why they put one on most of the bars'. kinda silly to have 2-3rd brake lights.

I will be contacting MRT today. Been busy and this project is getting neglected. :(

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back