Which wheel company for replica wheels?

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Which company do you guys recommend, american muscle or wheel replica? I am thinking about another set of wheels for some wide tires so I can try to hook up a little better and since lightweight aren't really an option for on the street, I figure I'll go this route.

badgt06

Stratafortress
Reaction score
From what I've ordered from American Muscle they would be my choice. They have competitive prices and my purchases shipped extremely fast. If you want the most bang for you buck try and buy local or used. There can be some excellent deals out there and the money saved can go towards better tires/more mods!

Haze28

forum member
Reaction score
I bought mine from stage3. Great price for a decent wheel, but the finish doesn't withstand the elements too well.

2NY

icedesign
Reaction score
Bought mine on ebay from wheelindex ebayer..they were shipped very quickly and couldnt beat the price anywhere. Chrome FR500's 18x9-18x10 for 684 shipped!!

xxDerek

Reaction score
If you want a sweet deal on a set of rims check out CruizinConceptsWholesale.com... if you like any of the ones they have, give them a call at 1-888-630-0655 and ask for Mike, tell him xxDerek sent ya and see what kind of prices he can get for you. I'm guessing you want 18's ( which is what I prefer ) since you want to be able to hook nicely, but the 7 spoke Saleens in Black are due to come out in about 4 weeks, Mike can take your pre-order on those. Good luck with your choices man, I've also bought from AM and was very pleased.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:321: Giving him options, including the fact that CruizinConcepts has plenty of 18's for him to choose from, now please :stfu:

Nah. You're just a little fucking troll from CA-Nutswingers trying to pimp the vendors that give your "President" free advert so he can get more shit done to his cars (that don't run). BTW, did the sound of those cams make you faster?

ultamax

forum member
Reaction score
americanmuscle.com sells wheel replica's wheels

+1

I think Wheel Replicas also widens rims for custom fitment, so you might be able to buy a 10"-wide rear wheel and increase for additional tire.

xxDerek

Reaction score
Nah. You're just a little fucking troll from CA-Nutswingers trying to pimp the vendors that give your "President" free advert so he can get more shit done to his cars (that don't run). BTW, did the sound of those cams make you faster?

Man, you never cease to amaze me with your ignorance. :beer::ftard:

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
Which company do you guys recommend, american muscle or wheel replica? I am thinking about another set of wheels for some wide tires so I can try to hook up a little better and since lightweight aren't really an option for on the street, I figure I'll go this route.
looking for 20's???

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back