who is the best tuner for the 3v gt?

Raeko

forum member
Reaction score
Aww shit here we go lol. Lito is the best tuner for the 3v's period. If lito decided to stop tuning 3v's, I would sell my car and get an s550.

09mb5854

Reaction score
Over the span of a few days, Lito was able to provide to me a tune file that I am very happy to be running. On my previous dyno tune, I always had idle issues (car wanted to stall when pulling up to stop sign or red light) and I had readiness monitor issues. I am happy to report that I have zero issues with the tune file I received from Lito. The car runs great, idles perfectly and has zero codes or readiness monitor issues.

I just installed my air/fuel ratio wide band gauge (should have installed before starting tune process). Over the next few weeks, I will run and watch A/F closely. I anticipate no problems. However, there may be some fine tuning to improve performance.

Thanks Lito!

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
also, just passed nys inspection today with Litos tune. Supercharged 3v, long tube headers, no cats, cmdp plates etc...

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
Does anyone run his tune on an automatic car? I'm looking for a tune that shifts earlier when I'm not WOT.. and a tune that isn't so "touchy".

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
Does anyone run his tune on an automatic car? I'm looking for a tune that shifts earlier when I'm not WOT.. and a tune that isn't so "touchy".

Yes he tuned my car when it had the 5r55s auto and was fine, although the 5r55s may be causing the delayed shifting, you can command it to shift at xx rpm but often times there's a significant delay before it actually shifts no matter who tunes it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back