Why don't you carry Kaenen cowl hood anymore?

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
I was going to order tonight, and it comes up with American Muscle cowl hood.... :mad2: No offense to you guys, but I want a kaenen hood not a AM hood...

Did you buy them out or what? I wanted a Kaenen!:furious:

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I was going to order tonight, and it comes up with American Muscle cowl hood.... :mad2: No offense to you guys, but I want a kaenen hood not a AM hood...

Did you buy them out or what? I wanted a Kaenen!:furious:

Thanks for the inquiry and for your keen eye for details!

Yes, we came together with Kaenen and decided to brand their hoods(which are freakin-awesome, by the way) as our own, so together we could sell more of them. We decided to use them to brand-market because their fit/finish/quality and durability are second to none and the prices are damned-good as well, especially for what you get. The hoods are still listed in our order system and will still say on an order form that they are Kaenen hoods. We just branded them as AM hoods on the site to help generate some interest in them.

So, have no fear, Kaenen hoods are still here!

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Okay.. I'm cool with that. I just wanted to see what was going on, I ran a Kaenen on another car and the fit and finish was great. So I knew what I wanted and had been saving up for it.. then bam! couldn't find it.. I was like wtf! but now that I know it's the same it's all good!
Thanks for the clarification. I'll be ordering either tonight or tommorrow.

Any better discount codes right now than the forum code?

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Okay.. I'm cool with that. I just wanted to see what was going on, I ran a Kaenen on another car and the fit and finish was great. So I knew what I wanted and had been saving up for it.. then bam! couldn't find it.. I was like wtf! but now that I know it's the same it's all good!
Thanks for the clarification. I'll be ordering either tonight or tommorrow.

Any better discount codes right now than the forum code?

You have PM!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back