Will the 2013 hood fit the 2010's and up?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I did a search and did not see this one covered, anyone know if the 13 hood will fit the 10's and up as a direct swap or would the entire front end need to be changed? I love the heat extractor being built in, on my 03 Cobra I removed the plastic plates on the inside of the hood and could see the heat coming out of the engine bay.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No, you would need to change the front end too.

You would have around a 2" gap right here where the hood forms to the new front grill.

13.jpg

Then again it might look cool and you could play it off as custom ram air for engine cooling lol

Im sure someone will try it.

Last edited by a moderator:

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
nope. and another bonus for those of us going to 13s is that the 13 GT500 bumper is a bolt on. yea buddy.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks goodness because I dont care for the new 13 gt front end at all, love the look of the 11-12 with the cs/boss lower much better. But like all things the 13 may grow on me some in a couple years.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
It might pop something. I'm skeeeered. lol The 5.0's are to look at only. Modding makes things go BOOM! lol

MOTORCITYBADBOY

forum member
Reaction score
I did a search and did not see this one covered, anyone know if the 13 hood will fit the 10's and up as a direct swap or would the entire front end need to be changed? I love the heat extractor being built in, on my 03 Cobra I removed the plastic plates on the inside of the hood and could see the heat coming out of the engine bay.

Greg go ahead and trade in the 10 for a 13 then u can have the hood with the vents... Im sure they will give u at least 16 for the 10... ;{o

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back