WTB Roush M90 Kit (prefer Used)

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Looking to get a M90 kit for a 09'.

I need a full kit and prefer a used one to keep down costs.

Let me know what ya got!

Will also be interested in:

Saleen Twin Screw
Whipple H/O

Feel free to offer anything else. Just looking for some boost.

Last edited:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Good luck with this, Cam. If I could do it over I would probably go with another blower, but my M90 has been very good to me and I don't have to worry about breaking the block. I got mine from a guy who deals in totaled cars. He buys them from the insurance companies and parts them out. Mine came off a 2010 Roush 427R with 6900 miles.

I'll keep my eyes open for another one. Let me know if I can be of any help. :snoopy

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
I'll cut you a huge deal on my setup if I have to go back to stock, you buy the new upper intake/fuel charging assembly from Roush. SIGH.....

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I'll cut you a huge deal on my setup if I have to go back to stock, you buy the new upper intake/fuel charging assembly from Roush. SIGH.....

Why you going back to stock? Do you know how much the upper intake/fuel charging assembly is from Roush? I'm interested!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Yep cam $2900 from roush, now you see my issue?

Aw jebus... Sorry to hear about that problem... that really just blows.... I can't do $2900 on that part, but if I find a half together kit with that part then I'll just send you a PM for your other parts. You running the stock fuel pumps?

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Gotcha, I have some GT500 pumps laying around I think I can pair with it to do some good. So far I've found a full kit for $3k for a m90 for an 06. Still going to keep lookin.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
cool, hope you can get FI:thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
no go on the m90?

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry man, I tried:(

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Have you looked into this? http://www.allfordmustangs.com/foru...18898-will-gt500-supercharger-fit-4-6-gt.html

Department of Boost is the company! I know there is tons of posts on that link. The company is in the process of finalizing their website and should be online soon! For now the link I gave you is the line of communication for most of us that have done this kit.

Most guys have been sucessful in the install for right at $3500 (one was less than that WITH his tune!). I will be happy to answer any questions. I did the kit and it is sweet! The same supercharger as the GT500. Those of us running stock motors are safely pulling around 500RWHP. I am actually in the process of building a motor to make 650RWHP with this manifold/supercharger setup! This thing is soon to DOMINATE the 4.6 supercharger market!

Unlike other setups, this thing has wicked potential. It has a HUGE intercooler, IATs are rediculously low! Well designed and still cheap! It is a "modular" design and the top plate can be changed out to use different superchargers. Currently there are only GT500 top plates for sale, but they are working on others. Right now there are 6 of us running this kit (others are in the installation process). There is tons of support, unlike any other superchargers available.

Again, let me know if you have any questions. BTW, I am ONLY a VERY happy customer, not involved with the company in any way.

Attachments

• jims phone 1302.jpg
    jims phone 1302.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 33
  • jims phone 1665.jpg
    jims phone 1665.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 41
  • jims phone 1298.jpg
    jims phone 1298.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 34
  • jims phone 1667.jpg
    jims phone 1667.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 33

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I thought about the DoB kit, but I'm unsure as it is brand new and curious to know if the Hot Rods would work with it.

I'm going to do more research into it.

Last edited:

kevinatfms

EX-ford tech(6 years)
Reaction score
you may be better off grabbing a non-intercooled paxton setup if you want a smaller power increase and if you wanted to, later, you could grab the A2A intercooler to up the power?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back