Yes a V6 is Cool

nmb15831

forum member
Reaction score
I call bs. 3.7 is still slow, but it is very impressive for a 6. And car and driver lost all cred when they named the volt car of the year.

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
I am just thinking here, I bought a CS/GT back in 07, it was fast, not quick. I put in 3.73's in it, jba long tubes, intake.. etc, etc... it was real fun to drive,and a pretty car on top of that. but, i had to grow up... again, so, i bought a v6 auto mustang, an 07... changed the suspension before i actually bought it... did all the mods available to the engine... no blower tho.. 3.73 gears.. suspension, frame work... handles like a race car.it gets well over 32 mpg on the highway, 29mpg average. the cs sits in the garage, 'cause the little 6 banger can kick its ass. now i'm v8ing the 6banger, 5speed, all the goodies... no forced air tho, going old school, compression, cams, gears... i'm retiring it, it has 100k on in it, its retirement is to get a stronger drivetrain. oh, did i forget to mention, it was a communter car, 100 miles a day... raced pretty much every night, weather premitting... it was fun, no gt ever took it. it made money... thought i'd share. my girl friend stopped my adventures....just wanta say, a six banger stang, aint a bad thing. i may get a new 3.7 mustang... as a comuter car, and leave it stock.... yeah
:wtf: Bored?

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
Um, like I said in my previous post; my brother has a v6 to which I have driven. IMO, my car is faster, rides better, and before the gears (Ftl) got 25mpg. This btw, is called a opinion based through my experience with both vehicles, so I'm not talking out of my ass nor I'm I trying to explain quantum physics, to which has nothing to do with this but whatever.

my opinion; the sixer rides better. Your opinion; your GT rides better. It's cool. I personally would never try to convince anyone of anything when it comes to cars. It's all about taste first and second, I could care less what anyone else likes. But don't bash anyone for having an opinion that's different from yours just cause you don't understand why they do. Not understanding it doesn't make it less valid.

When I look at both cars, I want to drive mine (GT). Now when you look at your 6 and your GT and go fuck my GT, lets go 6er, that's great however I feel like most of us will pick the GT.

car for car, IMO, taking absolute power out of the equation, the sixer is a better driving, better riding car. I drive the GT for some things, drive the sixer for others. You may disagree, which is OK w/me.

I really also don't understand your point with the GT500, I'm not walking around saying that I won all this money and I’ve destroyed ever GT500 w/ my bolt on GT. However, since your comparing my GT to a GT500, My car will have a better shot with my turbo :onfire:

my point was you were comparing your bro's V6 to your GT. Of course your GT is faster, it has more power. Compare your GT to a GT500, what happens ? More power - you lose. Turbo it, you may win. Supercharge/turbo your bro's V6 and your GT may lose. It's all relative and really a non issue.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
Real men own V8's.

funny, I didn't see 'V8' anywhere in here;

seven traits that real men possess:
  1. Integrity – Integrity is more than being honest. It’s a lifestyle set on striving towards moral excellence. Real men say what they mean and mean what they say. They are the same person whether or not others are watching. They are trustworthy, dependable, and unwavering.
  2. Compassion – Compassion is sympathetic consciousness of others’ distress together with a desire to alleviate it. In other words, you feel compelled to help someone who is hurting. Men aren’t often viewed as being compassionate, but it is a trait that helps us to become more connected to the people around us. Real men turn their compassion into service and work to make the world a better place.
  3. ConfidenceReal men are confident. Many people confuse confidence with arrogance and self-centeredness. Real men know the difference. Confidence is about being self-assured and self-aware. Confident men have faith in their abilities and knowledge. They don’t need to tear others down in order to build themselves up. They earn people’s trust with their radiant, inner strength. When a they walk into the room, everyone takes notice.
  4. Self-control – Hardly a day goes by without a news report about some high-profile man who has been destroyed by sex, money, and/or drugs. Too many men lack self-control, but it is the foundation of a virtuous life. Self-control starts with focus and ridding yourself of distractions. Doing this isn’t easy because temptations lurk around every corner. Real men are able to tame their desires and channel that energy into positive pursuits.
  5. Perseverance – Perseverance is the product of self-control. It is courageous resistance against difficult circumstances. Perseverance is only developed through trials. Real men endure the trials and emerge stronger. They never give up.
  6. Bravery – Bravery is the courage to do what is right regardless of the circumstances. Nothing is ever accomplished with an attitude of passivity. Real men stand up in the face of adversity.
  7. Humility – Today’s breed of young men loves to let everyone know how much swagger they have. They thump their chests and proclaim to the world, “I’m a Big Deal. Look at me!” Real men understand the value of being humble and letting someone else’s light shine. They realize that humility is more endearing than self-importance. Humility indicates that you are ridding yourself of the poison of self-centeredness. Besides, humility softens the blow when someone knocks you off your pedestal.

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score

traits that real men possess:
  1. Integrity – Integrity is more than being honest. It’s a lifestyle set on striving towards moral excellence. Real men say what they mean and mean what they say. They are the same person whether or not others are watching. They are trustworthy, dependable, and unwavering.
  2. Compassion – Compassion is sympathetic consciousness of others’ distress together with a desire to alleviate it. In other words, you feel compelled to help someone who is hurting. Men aren’t often viewed as being compassionate, but it is a trait that helps us to become more connected to the people around us. Real men turn their compassion into service and work to make the world a better place.
  3. ConfidenceReal men are confident. Many people confuse confidence with arrogance and self-centeredness. Real men know the difference. Confidence is about being self-assured and self-aware. Confident men have faith in their abilities and knowledge. They don’t need to tear others down in order to build themselves up. They earn people’s trust with their radiant, inner strength. When a they walk into the room, everyone takes notice.
  4. Self-control – Hardly a day goes by without a news report about some high-profile man who has been destroyed by sex, money, and/or drugs. Too many men lack self-control, but it is the foundation of a virtuous life. Self-control starts with focus and ridding yourself of distractions. Doing this isn’t easy because temptations lurk around every corner. Real men are able to tame their desires and channel that energy into positive pursuits.
  5. Perseverance – Perseverance is the product of self-control. It is courageous resistance against difficult circumstances. Perseverance is only developed through trials. Real men endure the trials and emerge stronger. They never give up.
  6. Bravery – Bravery is the courage to do what is right regardless of the circumstances. Nothing is ever accomplished with an attitude of passivity. Real men stand up in the face of adversity.
  7. Humility – Today’s breed of young men loves to let everyone know how much swagger they have. They thump their chests and proclaim to the world, “I’m a Big Deal. Look at me!” Real men understand the value of being humble and letting someone else’s light shine. They realize that humility is more endearing than self-importance. Humility indicates that you are ridding yourself of the poison of self-centeredness. Besides, humility softens the blow when someone knocks you off your pedestal.
  8. V8

oh wait, there it is!

blacllkllsi

forum member
Reaction score

Good post.:highfive:

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
hmmm, good to see all the opinions and experiences... to each their own. i think i'll clear a few things up. this was a driver, not a racecar. it was on a few tracks, one dragstrip,ran 3 times, it wasn't set up to drag, it's worst time was 15.01, 3.32 short time, 104.87mph, this was driven by a person who had never driven it before... it ain't fast, but it is quick. i spent alot of time and money on it, i would not do it again. the car is going v8 now, the exhaust noise is probably the reason. and yes it got 32mph, 29 average. yes, it would give a gt a run... never drag raced a s197, they will topend this car... please relax, this wasnt a world beater, only a fun car... on the other note, i wouldn't buy a import, don't care how fast it is. that's my opinion, thanks for your time, have fun with this

not bashing your car at all but my 3v with a tune and cai went low 13s, your 15.01 isnt giving a gt a run. Nothing against your car or anyone elses. i had a v6 in high school and thought it was fast at the time but now realize it just was cause id never had anything faster.

TheRookie65

Reaction score

8. V6- You have a large penis and taller than 5' 8", you're secure with yourself and anyone not meeting these minimum requirements probably own a V8.

OK now it's there..... LOL

TheRookie65

Reaction score
What if you have a large penis AND a V8? :highfive:

Remember you have to have a large penis and taller than 5'8", both requirements must met.... Please send all photos to that guy who posted a video of himself dancing to thriller in a public parking lot and continues to post pictures of himself with no pants....

Thanks,

Team Real Men

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back