Youtube "supposed" new 5.0 Kill

RSKtakR

Reaction score
LAFF.. i pick my 5.0 up this weekend.. there is only 1 other 5.0 around here.. and MAN are all these LSX boys cryin!! especially after the livernois 415whp stock w/a ONLY a tune has been posted..LOL by the time i get 2k miles on my car, mods will be available.. i bet ALMOST 500whp is VERY obtainable w/a CAI, and some exhaust mods :popcorneat:

Last edited:

Jeffs FRC

forum member
Reaction score
ALMOST= 450-470whp
Well shit, then Im ALMOST 600rwhp by your math!LOL

Even 450rwhp with a cai and exhaust is pushing it...a lot

Back on topic, how the hell did a stock LS1 F-body pull that new 5.0 after it appeared to get the jump? Either a really bad driver or the LSx is not stock IMO.

RSKtakR

Reaction score
Well shit, then Im ALMOST 600rwhp by your math!LOL

Even 450rwhp with a cai and exhaust is pushing it...a lot

Back on topic, how the hell did a stock LS1 F-body pull that new 5.0 after it appeared to get the jump? Either a really bad driver or the LSx is not stock IMO.

hey i never said i was some math wiz!! lol :beerdrink: and i believe that LS had bolt ons, and the 5.0 hadnt been broken in yet.. from reading this thread anyways..

3vs197

forum member
Reaction score
that would be 1.7's lol

i got a 1.76 short time with my fuzion street tires. drive mod helps too.

and your on crack if u think they will make ALMOST 500wheel with bolt ons.

Last edited:

recordbreaker5

Blown 3V
Reaction score
what kind of fuel system did they put in the new 5.0's? If anything like the cars in the past, car is starting to starve for fuel when you get into those numbers without upgrading to dual pumps or a BAP. you must be getting that top secret stuff to get 500rwhp w/ a CAI and some exhaust parts. Hope you can achieve it. GL

RSKtakR

Reaction score
what kind of fuel system did they put in the new 5.0's? If anything like the cars in the past, car is starting to starve for fuel when you get into those numbers without upgrading to dual pumps or a BAP. you must be getting that top secret stuff to get 500rwhp w/ a CAI and some exhaust parts. Hope you can achieve it. GL

i used to build honDUH's.. give me a break..LMFAO..

ok well since im catching sh*t for that post.. i will retract that post and just say.. i hope it makes close to 500whp w/ bolt on's w/out having to pull the valve covers off. however i would be pretty happy w/ just 450whp to.

CMK720

forum member
Reaction score
i used to build honDUH's.. give me a break..LMFAO..

ok well since im catching sh*t for that post.. i will retract that post and just say.. i hope it makes close to 500whp w/ bolt on's w/out having to pull the valve covers off. however i would be pretty happy w/ just 450whp to.

That's why, all the honda builders exaggerate a little much are their supposed numbers lol. Maybe 500 crank, I could see that being possible, with full bolt-ons and a really aggressive tune.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back