FFW Ennis, Thanks JDM!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for the hospitality at FFW this weekend.

For those that weren't in attendance this weekend, JDM had a HUGE tent set up in the pits. Plenty of socializing going on during the event. Then at the end of the day they broke out a big ass spread of food and two margereta machines!! Food and drink for everyone, music, etc.

Had a blast. You guys definitely rock! Thanks again.

Stolen 98

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds like it was a blast!

Getting to pit with JDM during the Columbus NMRA event was awesome, not only did I get to pick Jim Sr's brain, but he also bumped my timing up and I picked up a 10th. It was really the highlight of my first event.

Team JDM ftw.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Those guys are genuinely nice folks....met them in May at Houston's FFW. Sounds like it was an awesome party. Hope it's not the last.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Those guys are genuinely nice folks....met them in May at Houston's FFW. Sounds like it was an awesome party. Hope it's not the last.

and where the heck were you for Ennis?!!! lol wish you would have came out there though!

Thanks guys, we had an awesome time out there we love hosting the party and were glad to do it!:beer:

JimIII

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
and where the heck were you for Ennis?!!! lol wish you would have came out there though!

Thanks guys, we had an awesome time out there we love hosting the party and were glad to do it!:beer:

JimIII

Trust me, I REALLY wanted to be there!!! Was at my daughter's cross country meet, then had a BORING open house, then showed a house at 5pm. You all had much more fun than me, dammit!

Let me know when you're coming back to Houston and we'll party then!

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on whether or not you include the hangover on Sunday morning. Sure was fun Saturday night though.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back