My new ride!!!

Embalmer

Amateur Expert
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Picked her up last night!!! 2013 Taurus SHO with Performance Package in Tuxedo Black and Mayan Gray interior inserts. Anderson Ford in Rockford, IL was awesome! I was in and out of there in less than an hour, after dealing with their finance guy on the phone in regards to loan rates, warranty. etc. Paul, my salesman, was very thorough and answered all my questions, and I had many! Pricing was more than fair with me buying the car for $36K plus tax, title, etc. I even came up with some killer vanity plates!!! Can't wait for those to come in! Anyway, here are a couple pics with me and my boys:

I love how Tuxedo black looks green in direct light! INCREDIBLE!

http://s77.photobucket.com/user/faxisis/media/SHO/IMG_0725_zpsbe124b9e.jpg.html

50tbrd88

forum member
Reaction score
I'm jealous...those SHO's are badass. I'd love to buy my wife one when she's ready to trade her '10 Fusion Sport.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
My boss has a tuxedo 13, with the same hibiscus looking wheels.

Get the Livernois tune! My boss has it and it goes from a damn quick nice car to keeping up with my mustang to well over a hundred. Doing that with massaging heated leather? I can't see a in the armor.

R1V3R5

5-Oh!
Reaction score
I came in here to give you crap for not buying a mustang... then I saw it was an SHO. Damn nice ride.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good car for a undertaker. Enjoy!

GreenTerror

forum member
Reaction score
Bumping because I'm looking at a SHO for my daily. Mind giving an update on how you like it after owning for a year?

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Nice looking car. It's a clone of one we have here. Just a couple bolt on's and you will have a high 12 sec 1/4 miler that gets better economy than stock!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride that you got last November! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Seriously,though, an SHO is pretty sweet!

Embalmer

Amateur Expert
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bumping because I'm looking at a SHO for my daily. Mind giving an update on how you like it after owning for a year?

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I had replied thru my iPhone, but apparently it didn't post.

I love this car! It does everything so well. Huge trunk. Loads of room inside. Tons of bells and whistles. I love the BLIS system, it saved me from sideswiping someone last month that I couldn't see in my blind spot. The auto hi-beams are awesome because I live in the country and they're needed when I drive. I don't even think about them anymore. The drivetrain is spectacular. AWD in the winter is awesome and I use dedicated snow wheels/tires. Torque is always on tap like right now and the transmission is flawless so far. I got a tune from Unleashed and it made the perfect car so much better. I only use 93 because the tune is that good. If you're seriously considering one, do your homework and then just buy it. I don't really even miss my Mustang.

GreenTerror

forum member
Reaction score
thank you for the update! Now I just need to decide between that and the Ford Fusion because of the better gas mileage. Tough decisions.

rdsx18

forum member
Reaction score
thank you for the update! Now I just need to decide between that and the Ford Fusion because of the better gas mileage. Tough decisions.

I just got one myself, a 2012 and I am getting 21-22 so far. I love it though, I want to tune it so bad but I'm trying to hold out, I still have the mustang after all haha. The only thing I feel like I need to do is the brakes, they just have a soft feel to them.

rdsx18

forum member
Reaction score
Do it, you will like it a lot. It is surprisingly quick for being so big.

Sent from my Icon using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back