2006 Vista Blue GT

stang72

Family of Stangs
Reaction score
Man you still got this car!If you get much cheaper You'll be giving it away.I know if Joe tuned it's also got to be running like a top.All the cobra guys around here go to dynospeed and its 5 hours away.

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
Man you still got this car!If you get much cheaper You'll be giving it away.I know if Joe tuned it's also got to be running like a top.All the cobra guys around here go to dynospeed and its 5 hours away.

Yea man. Still got it. Yea Joe tuned it and it runs like a top! I just really want to get out from underneath the notes :/

SeVeReDiStOrTiOn

forum member
Reaction score
yea i decided not to go that route. i called them and they said they were going to give me an auction price. and i didnt even go. the pics i posted last were the most up to date recent pictures. pm for more details if interested.

Don't listen to what they said over the phone..bring it down there and ask for an appraisal. They do them all day and it shouldn't take longer than 30 minutes depending on the line and what time you go. They gave me 15k for my old 07 single cab ram when it blue booked around 17.5....they ended up selling it for 18ish.

They have cars on their lot with a lot more than 50k on the clock now...must be the economy lol. They will literally cut you a check right there minus the difference on the loan. Bring proof of the payoff amount otherwise they'll just go off the last reported amount on your credit. Good luck bro beautiful stang ya got there.

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
BUMP.

just got a ZEX blackout nitrous kit, getting it tuned on nitrous the first of august.

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
Price is coming back up because of the nitrous kit, dont like it then don't buy it. 13,500 and not a penny less.

hell I may keep the damn thing.

stang72

Family of Stangs
Reaction score
Not to mess your 4 sale thread.But you were running high 7's right?What times are you expecting on the nitrous and with what shot?

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
Not to mess your 4 sale thread.But you were running high 7's right?What times are you expecting on the nitrous and with what shot?

Hoping to get it somewhere in the mid to lower 7-7.0s on a 100 or 125 shot. Possibly super high 6s depending if I can my slug to hook. Haven't quite decided yet between the two sizes.. Super high 6s are doubtful but wishful thinking.

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
Bump. Nitrous is sold. Wheels are plasti dipped and so is the faux cap. Windshield is tinted 20%.

13,000 or best offer. Will entertain your offers.

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
bump. HID's were installed today. really looking to sell so i can get out from underneath the note.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back