2006 Vista Blue GT

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
bump. somebody make an offer the worst i can say is no. really needing to sell it before august 15th..

faztcobra

Reaction score
Did you ever end up installing/spraying the nitrous kit?
What happened to the hood with the scoop on it?

obxdude018

forum member
Reaction score
This is an excellent deal for someone who is looking for a gt, hope it sells, I wish my loan was paid off right now.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I agree. Shit, the dealer wanted to give me 11,775 trade in for my car without front end and hood so I didn't trade in a couple days ago. If I could get 13,500-14k for my car The way it sits I'd really be interested in selling it privately also.

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
It should be noted this car had a salvaged title and a mileage discrepancy. No frame damage reported or flood/fire, but just a heads up. I was about 3 minutes from getting burned.

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats! you got lucky bro...I bought my GT with the same mileage for 13.5k without a rebuild title and mileage discrepancy

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats! you got lucky bro...I bought my GT with the same mileage for 13.5k without a rebuild title and mileage discrepancy

Sold for 14k.

Yea man. It had a clear Mississippi title and the air bags didn't deploy nor was the frame messed up. I dont believe the mileage was messed up on it because if you look at the car fax, it all adds up till now. But thanks.

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
yea, mississippi, like Florida, allows title washing. I wouldn't have cared about the title problems, but I wasn't going to spend that much for a car that was not really necessary if it had title issues.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back