2006 Vista Blue GT

stang72

Family of Stangs
Reaction score
No.what i was saying is your car would proably sell on their lot for 18k so they might give you the 14k you are asking so they can make a profit.Also you would be able to sell the parts to get a little more cash.

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
i got ya, well i just called the local carmax in my state and im going over there friday to see what the would give me. thanks a lot man.

stang72

Family of Stangs
Reaction score
If you have all the parts to return your car to stock.Then you know the parts listed in your sig sell like hotcakes on here.If it doesn't work out try listing it on www.autotrader.com

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
Bump. Taking it to carmax this weekend to see what they offer if it's good enough then the following will be for sale..

Intake
Tuner (SCT sf3)
Cams
Delete plates
Gt500 tb with adapter plate (bbr)
Pulleys.

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
bump, going to carmax today to get a price. its its more than what im asking. consider it sold and the aftermarket parts coming off to sell.

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Gonna talk to my wife about getting this one!!

As for carmax, they won't sell your car on their lot. They'd auction it off. They don't sell cars with more than 50k miles (I'm pretty sure that's number). Unless they changed their policy over the last two years since I've been there...

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
Gonna talk to my wife about getting this one!!

As for carmax, they won't sell your car on their lot. They'd auction it off. They don't sell cars with more than 50k miles (I'm pretty sure that's number). Unless they changed their policy over the last two years since I've been there...

yea i decided not to go that route. i called them and they said they were going to give me an auction price. and i didnt even go. the pics i posted last were the most up to date recent pictures. pm for more details if interested.

stang72

Family of Stangs
Reaction score
Sorry dude.I didn't know about the 50k mileage rule they have.Have you listed it on autotrader.That's were i found 3 of my last 4 cars.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back