2010 GT500 19" Forged Wheels/Tires

J-train

forum member
Reaction score
I have a set of GT500 forged OEM wheels and Goodyear f-1's with only 500 miles on them, TMPS sensors still installed. Front Right wheel has paint only damage that has been touched up and smoothed with factory OEM match paint, but it is still slightly visible. The other three wheels are absolutely perfect. I have been folowing the prices ofthese wheels closely, so no low ball offers. Attached are a close up picture of the damgaed wheel and then a few feet away shot, it is much more noticable in the picture than in person on the car. The repair looks textures but it has been wetsanded smooth to a touch in pesron and the color match is pretty close. I am sure a professional could repair it perfect if you are real picky.

I am selling these wheels local pick up only for now, mainly due to the fact that I want the buyer to see the damaged wheel in person so there is no question on satisfaction with the purchase. I am in Shrevport La, about 3 hrs from DFW and 4 from Houston, 4 from Little Rock, 5 or so from Baton Rouge/NO. I want 2000$ for the wheels/tires/tmps sensors, I have seen sets go for 2500-2700 on ebay.
dsc04351s.jpg
dsc04350j.jpg

weeloGT

forum member
Reaction score
Consider trades???? Racestars???? I live in little rock, love these wheels but would need to get rid of my racestars first.

J-train

forum member
Reaction score
Consider trades???? Racestars???? I live in little rock, love these wheels but would need to get rid of my racestars first.

Sorry, normaly I might be interested, but I need cash bad, my CETA got stolen and I am probably going to need a significant amount of cash to pay the deductable and other incidentals that insurance won't end up covering 9they found the car BTW, 365 miles away) Thats the only reason I am selling the wheels, hope they sel quick.

J-train

forum member
Reaction score
Entertaining offers of partial trade s (GT500 aplicable parts) and cash for wheels as well. Staying local pickup though.

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
I'm looking for a set of gt500 wheels, but wouldn't go over 1000 for these. Sorry if you think it's a lowball offer, but it's what I'd be willing to pay ( and pick up in your area ).

J-train

forum member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a set of gt500 wheels, but wouldn't go over 1000 for these. Sorry if you think it's a lowball offer, but it's what I'd be willing to pay ( and pick up in your area ).

Sorry, sets of the 19's are going way more than 1k, thanks for the offer though.

J-train

forum member
Reaction score
Trades? Mine are Shelby Razor 20x9's.

mystang049-1.jpg

I have a set of 3 piece TF wheels, so sorry, not really looking for another set of wheels, accept maybe drag wheels that clear the GT500 brakes. Thanks for the offer though, nice wheels

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back