Juice

forum member
Reaction score
PATS should keep it from cranking, so I dont think thats the issue.
I would look at live data with Forscan or Torque for commanded spark, maf, etc readings.
U codes are not faults, and will not keep the car from starting.

Alexmaya07

Reaction score
I been having a p0315 code but reluctor wheel is new, crank sensor is new, harness has been changed, but it should still fire up correct ?

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
I been having a p0315 code but reluctor wheel is new, crank sensor is new, harness has been changed, but it should still fire up correct ?
Isnt that the crank relearn needed code?
That should not keep it from firimg. But you will need to do the crank relearn once it does fire.

Alexmaya07

Reaction score
Thats what I’ve been told. I know I did the timing right too. I went over it a hundred times before dropping the motor in. Only thing I can think of is going back and redo timing just incase.

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
So: fuel, spark, compression, the three things that are must for combustion.
Easy to check compression before you go tear into timimg components.

Alexmaya07

Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong, but I had narrowed to the wire Brn/Grn being for a select shift but for 6r80. Has anyone with a mt82 11’ had this wire in the connector coming off the fuse box for the transmission/power steering harness?

02485F54-7E8A-492E-A16E-05F7348EF46F.png

B3CF58B9-A481-4D87-B2CB-3918AA8E34E7.png

Alexmaya07

Reaction score
Yeah that too. I just don’t know if its causing the issue of the car not firing . Compression test was good, timing is good. Fueling is good

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
Wet and not one sign of it ever been fired. Brisk Silvers
So potentially fouled out by now trying to start this.

I'm going to assume injectors were swapped for bigger ones. And the tune is correctly configured?

Alexmaya07

Reaction score
Yes tune is good and injectors are the same as before.

fouled out could be an issue maybe

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
If injectors and maf are same as before, you could load the stock tune and see if it fires. Just do NOT drive it with stock tune.

Alexmaya07

Reaction score
Update: with the help of Jon Lund Jr, we figured it out. My WOT box is missing there for not hooked up. Meaning not bypassed . Lol disconnect all the wiring for it from the harness and fuse box. And fired right up ! Thanks to all of you for the help, I can’t believe I never thought of it until Jon mentioned asking if I still had it lol

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
wow. u must hold some clout with lund. thats the most customer direct effort ive recently heard provided from them. i asked for a simple wot shift point correction still inside the 6 month period and got the reply "its close enough".

mattjames

Reaction score
wow. u must hold some clout with lund. thats the most customer direct effort ive recently heard provided from them. i asked for a simple wot shift point correction still inside the 6 month period and got the reply "its close enough".
Yeah I'm thinking of trying someone else. Past was great, but the latest experience left me wondering and questions unansered.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back