2011 mustangs tested at the "rock"

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would appreciate it if you would please possibly consider maybe showing just a bit more respect to the administrators of the board please if you don't mind. Thank you so much for your understanding. We certainly don't wish to get in the way and actually enforce anything here..
Doc, Don, and everyone else for that matter. Look, I am NOT taking anyone's side here, BUT aren't you guys being a little hypocritical here? IMO you guys are calling the "kettle black" here. Come on.......

All this guy was trying to do was give us some info. And he has been getting flamed all damn day for it. For what? Because he called someone an Dickhead and types the way he types??? I will admit, he didn't need to get all pissy about it and start calling names, BUT, this kind of shit happens all the time. I even do it, and you all don't threaten to ban me.

If you are going to bash this guy for name calling, you need to keep it straight across the board for eveyone, and I mean EVERYONE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you are going to bash this guy for name calling, you need to keep it straight across the board for eveyone, and I mean EVERYONE.
I will certainly keep that in mind for EVERYONE'S future posts.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
I would appreciate it if you would please possibly consider maybe showing just a bit more respect to the administrators of the board please if you don't mind. Thank you so much for your understanding. We certainly don't wish to get in the way and actually enforce anything here.

:LMAO:

If it makes you feel any better though mr. shorthand, you make 90K more a year than I do, but I'm not illiterate and don't talk to others like I'm a 12 year old .

Last edited by a moderator:

LilRed86

ALL-MOTOR
Reaction score
Alot of very immature little boys on this site,i joined this site because i'm a true mustang fanantic,not some drama queen trying to create bullshit between other guys on here.I just posted a thread reporting on our beloved mustang,and out of the blue,i was accussed of lying and giving false info. i never said any of the things i was reporting on were true,or set in stone!! it was info that was relayed to me.Anyway,since being totaly DISRESPECTED by Hawgman by being called a MOTHERFUCKER!!!! you can ban me or what ever you want,i was disrespected FIRST,so i want be returning to site any more.Godbless.

silverstang07

forum member
Reaction score
^I'm not trying to bash you or anything. I'm just saying get your facts straight. I am not denying FMC was at the track "testing", your stuff just doesn't add up.

And YOU are the one that started calling me names, and your poor attempt at making me feel dumb by asking if I worked for Ford was shot down out of the sky. I don't give a damn if you ARE an ASE certified paint and body tech. Ford just dropped ASE requirements because ASE sucks. I will admit their paint and body section is the best, BUT it is old and out-of-date. ALSO if it makes you feel any better i'm certified too. Fully gas and diesel engines, every one of them. I build these things all day long. Your real cool showing off how much money you make on here also. Complete douche bag move. Guess what? I don't make much money a year, not even close to what you make. Does that make me any lesser of a person or less knowedgable than you? We are all friends here man, its a simple debate. If you say Ford was out testing new Mustangs with new engines and shit, people are going to ask questions.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Doc, Don, and everyone else for that matter. Look, I am NOT taking anyone's side here, BUT aren't you guys being a little hypocritical here? IMO you guys are calling the "kettle black" here. Come on.......

All this guy was trying to do was give us some info. And he has been getting flamed all damn day for it. For what? Because he called someone an Dickhead and types the way he types??? I will admit, he didn't need to get all pissy about it and start calling names, BUT, this kind of shit happens all the time. I even do it, and you all don't threaten to ban me.

Not being hypocritical whatsoever. One of my pet peeves is people who can't seem to use reasonably good spelling and grammar skills to communicate. I've been on that bandwagon for years... nothing new there. Just because it is the internet is no excuse to show one's ignorance and lack of education. On the contrary, since forums like this rely exclusively on the written word, that puts even more emphasis on being able get a thought across effectively. People who write (type) like an idiot, come across as idiots and unfortunately the credibility of their posts suffer as a result.

so I won't be returning to this site any more.
Fixed it for you.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Alot of very immature little boys on this site,i joined this site because i'm a true mustang fanantic,not some drama queen trying to create bullshit between other guys on here.I just posted a thread reporting on our beloved mustang,and out of the blue,i was accussed of lying and giving false info. i never said any of the things i was reporting on were true,or set in stone!! it was info that was relayed to me.Anyway,since being totaly DISRESPECTED by Hawgman by being called a MOTHERFUCKER!!!! you can ban me or what ever you want,i was disrespected FIRST,so i want be returning to site any more.Godbless.

Godbless?? You want to call an admin of this board a dickhead and a dumbass then get your knickers in a twist because someone said something to you about it and throw down with a "godbless"??

i want be returning to site any more
PPPPLLLLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSEEEEEE.... you are way too self adsorbed to even remotely make me think that you aren't going to return here to see if anyone replied to you.

Last edited:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
I miss all the fun & games. Damn.For information sake....the Coyote engine has four valve heads. There are two complete engines on the way to Accufab in California. Confirmed through George Klass, John Mihovetz, and Joe King at Ford Technologies. Have not heard from anyone if FRPP was at the Rock or not. As to why FRPP would be doing testing....they have taken on that role from time to time for Ford Technologies. FRPP has the resources to gather the required data along with doing some testing for themselves. Think teh brane sergone will com bk here 2 c if ne1 mist him?

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I miss all the fun & games. Damn.For information sake....the Coyote engine has four valve heads. There are two complete engines on the way to Accufab in California. Confirmed through George Klass, John Mihovetz, and Joe King at Ford Technologies. Have not heard from anyone if FRPP was at the Rock or not. As to why FRPP would be doing testing....they have taken on that role from time to time for Ford Technologies. FRPP has the resources to gather the required data along with doing some testing for themselves. Think teh brane sergone will com bk here 2 c if ne1 mist him?
:roflmao:

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score

Wow, you are an asshole SD. lol :beer:. Glad I got to have a few beers and finally meet you and confirm you're knowledge and presence in this S197 (and racing history) scene, which in case any NeWb opposes, he does in fact know his shit. Where as others read magazines and think they have Henry Ford's semen hanging from their mouths, so that gives them the absolute privilege to say whatever their homo minds feel, trust me, this site has a lot of top vendors and builders for our cars. So talk shit if you'd like, but guess who are the people that are running your SN-95 asses into the ground with bolt ons.. yup, it's the people of this site.. And guess what else.. not everyone here gets along. I consider a select group my friends, and have met quite a few from my area (state), and take a wild gander at something else, they may not like me completely and I may not like them completely. It's about respect, you sir have none, so eat a basket of foreign dicks while we here try and figure how to make our cars faster.

Get busy living, or get busy dying. - Andy Dufresne

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't make much money a year, not even close to what you make. Does that make me any lesser of a person or less knowedgable than you?

pretty much :moon::roflmao: ...... It's ok man some people do think that way , but if he only knew how much some people on this board makes he wouldn't throw out that figure to act like a big dog .

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
pretty much :moon::roflmao: ...... It's ok man some people do think that way , but if he only knew how much some people on this board makes he wouldn't throw out that figure to act like a big dog .

Come on Beau, I tried to give him the benifit of the doubt and the thought that he at least makes 90K more than a broke ass college kid that makes around 0K a year should make him feel a tad bit better, I'd suffice. LOL. Don't make him feel any worse.. :roflmao:

Joser281

Reaction score
Come on Beau, I tried to give him the benifit of the doubt and the thought that he at least makes 90K more than a broke ass college kid that makes around 0K a year should make him feel a tad bit better, I'd suffice. LOL. Don't make him feel any worse.. :roflmao:

Well I make........(building suspense)........ 70K!:beerdrink: :stir:

Last edited:

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, yet another thread out of control. Would have loved to talk more about what we KNOW about the 2011 and upcoming engines. While I'll keep my 2005 for the long haul, I'm really interested in picking up a new car next summer...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back