2012 Boss 302R Intake Manifold - AmericanMuscle Pre-Order

jsnyng

Reaction score
Besides forum discount do you offer military discount? I know LMR don't. Which is stupid since they are 45 min from the largest military U.S. Military base.

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

Call Jarrod on the phone or PM him here. He'll take care of you. When I got my GT500 wheels/tires from LMR, I didn't get raped on the TPMS. I only got the first knuckle. :)

Last edited:

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Besides forum discount do you offer military discount? I know LMR don't. Which is stupid since they are 45 min from the largest military U.S. Military base.

Absolutely, call us up and we offer a military discount on every part we sell! And thank you for your service!

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
will these intakes have the black lung disease like the 3v ones?

i hope not :lol2:

LOL

I just put this manifold on my 3v and haven't noticed it doing it yet. The thing picked up a shit ton of power for having stock cams and no power adder. I do admit that after I saw it happen in person at a shop, I was freaked out. No reported issues with it yet, though.

Reaction score
Generally speaking, i don't understand how you can expect a business who's primary business is military members to cut their prices 10%. If you have a business who has 10% of business is military members, then yea a military discount is in order. I always find it hilarious when i am on TDY and someone asks a restaurant right off base if they have a military discount. 9/10 times they are like..... "UHHHHHH, NO". Just my experience. /shrug

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
If you're willing to make that kind of a personal sacrifice for everyone else (granted the military has its own benefits and it's not all negative), you deserve a good price on a personal purchase from a company who benefited from your sacrifice. Whether that is through a formal military discount or just a "here, I'm gonna hook you up for your duty". Without a military, we wouldn't have a business... or anyone for that matter. We choose to extend that discount formally, but can see where if that was a huge percentage of business, it could sting.

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
They do get a lot of military. This a reason I went with kooks on the G8 also. Cause they gave discount straight from them no supplier could beat.

I will be ordering a lot of parts while deployed and I can honestly say I don't see LMR getting my business when others support the forums I am on plus give military discounts.

jsnyng

Reaction score
Dude, give it a rest already. Jarrod from LMR has been in this post and has said he will take care of you. His direct number and email address is in his signature. Until you've actually spoken with him and he proves otherwise, go pound sand.

Last edited:

bolted3v

forum member
Reaction score
LOL

I just put this manifold on my 3v and haven't noticed it doing it yet. The thing picked up a shit ton of power for having stock cams and no power adder. I do admit that after I saw it happen in person at a shop, I was freaked out. No reported issues with it yet, though.

bolts ons only? wonder if they revised it?

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, give it a rest already. Jarrod from LMR has been in this post and has said he will take care of you. His direct number and email address is in his signature. Until you've actually spoken with him and he proves otherwise, go pound sand.

So telling me to pound sand? You must be a LMR loyalist. I'm going to go with the best deal just like 99% of everyone else. This is why we discuss price.

PBstallis

forum member
Reaction score
yall took this thread off topic

and chris this manifold bolted up to the 4.6?

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
Anybody see the Fubruary issue of "Muscle Mustangs"?
One of the cars in the 5.0 shootout had a "prototype" manifold that looked just like the 302R manifold except it had a dual barrel throttle on it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back