2013 GT nitrous install

rubicon79

Reaction score
I FINALLY got my direct port done on my 2013 GT. I'm spraying a 100 shot to begin with. My bottle is mounted on the left side.

Here is a dyno sheet.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368889127.240834.jpg

NoSlo5oH

forum member
Reaction score
I FINALLY got my direct port done on my 2013 GT. I'm spraying a 100 shot to begin with. My bottle is mounted on the left side.

Here is a dyno sheet.

View attachment 42096

Very nice power and torque! Are you running a progressive setup? Will you please post some detailed pics of the bottle bracket mounting plate that you used? I am waiting for John at Nitrous Outlet to fabricate a mounting plate for me. In the meantime, I would still like to see how others are mounting their bottles on the left side.

Last edited:

rubicon79

Reaction score
It's a factory manifold I bought from Chris Holmes that he had on his car. It's an Inductions Solutions kit that he did himself. I added a separate fuel system for the nitrous so I could jet it down to 100.

AED did my tuning and one thing I found interesting is the car only made 8 less horsepower on the N2O tune.

Just got it finished so no times. My car is a manual with 3.73 gears. If it goes mid 11's with me driving I'll be happy.

NoSlo5oH

forum member
Reaction score
It's a factory manifold I bought from Chris Holmes that he had on his car. It's an Inductions Solutions kit that he did himself. I added a separate fuel system for the nitrous so I could jet it down to 100.

AED did my tuning and one thing I found interesting is the car only made 8 less horsepower on the N2O tune.

Just got it finished so no times. My car is a manual with 3.73 gears. If it goes mid 11's with me driving I'll be happy.

You will definitely go 11's on tires. When I had my 04 Mach1 I was able to run 11.70's on the bottle making 388 rwhp and 527 rwtq on a 100 hp dry shot.

rubicon79

Reaction score
Yea it's a progressive controller. That's just the way he had it setup to tune it.

NoSlo5oH

forum member
Reaction score
Received my replacement bottle from Nitrous Outlet today. The new valve looks killer! Take a look.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    487.2 KB · Views: 36

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back